Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAwaxFU.gif

uwotm8? Using steak to meat your match
That is a tenderbot

Have just started talking to a girl who actually spoke to me first, and was very forthright about sex (didn't even have to bring it up myself), but she's into all sorts of kinky s**t like smothering you with food, tying you up, blindfolding... not too sure if to proceed...

Proceed man!

p.s out of 10 what would you rate her?

Have just started talking to a girl who actually spoke to me first, and was very forthright about sex (didn't even have to bring it up myself), but she's into all sorts of kinky s**t like smothering you with food, tying you up, blindfolding... not too sure if to proceed...

Try everything once, if you don't enjoy it then it will certainly make for some interesting stories.

Need to find out if she's real. Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 138221

This jack guy would be so upset if he saw this

(Wtf is tinder matching me with birds 238kms away for????)
Jack Daniels might be the alcohol that she's referring too. don't think she meant it being an actual person, I think she saying she likes to drink Jack Daniels maybe as a joke sort of she's in a relationship with it, I have no idea but could be the case. Bad humour if it is the case.

One of you, I dare you, do the following for a laugh:

Register a new account called Ted, here's a profile pic:

bundy.jpg

Description:

I like politics, the park, most outdoors places, I love university girls. Perfect first date would be we go for a drive somewhere private in my volkswagen bug, I can talk to you for hours, don't swipe right unless you're a brunette.

Jack Daniels might be the alcohol that she's referring too. don't think she meant it being an actual person, I think she saying she likes to drink Jack Daniels maybe as a joke sort of she's in a relationship with it, I have no idea but could be the case. Bad humour if it is the case.

Thanks for that Sandra.

Haha, Yh I know mate just being facetious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back