Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a regular amount of matches for you 18-25 year old blokes? I get a couple a day on average for the past year. I'd be lucky to be a 5/10. I don't power swipe either.

1 friend can get 1,000 matches within 2 weeks. He gets bored then deletes it again.

Main friend gets about the same amount of matches as me.

What's a regular amount of matches for you 18-25 year old blokes? I get a couple a day on average for the past year. I'd be lucky to be a 5/10. I don't power swipe either.

1 friend can get 1,000 matches within 2 weeks. He gets bored then deletes it again.

Main friend gets about the same amount of matches as me.
Is your friend like a 10/10?

Have found the right photos and have been getting 20+ a week and I am no oil painting.

Family photo, sport, one taking the piss out of me, couple of others.

And something in the bio really helps, I have said I can't poach eggs and its been the best intro.

About 20 matches a week for me. I rarely swipe right. Only if they're good looking or seem interesting. It just wastes my time as I have to unmatch heaps of people.

A bit of banter I had with this girl a moment ago:

banter.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? If it's someone you know, I can remove it.

I didn't mean to cause offence, I just thought a bit of cheeky banter would be funny to share.
Nah it's not someone I know, just looks really familiar. Like when you run into someone who works at your local supermarket and you know them, but just can't pick where you know them from for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back