Tippet how many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh but they pay my membership to Rhyce Shaw directly
Lol nice

Hah hah ...sorry mate for having q crack at your mob but dead set a swans should never ever complain about the tribunal again ....Tippett is flog though ....

He's not worth 800k ......I think that contract is going to burn you

Lol nice

Hah hah ...sorry mate for having q crack at your mob but dead set a swans should never ever complain about the tribunal again ....Tippett is flog though ....

He's not worth 800k ......I think that contract is going to burn you

Your entitled to an opinion, im not going to agree on every point

I think the Tippett ones a bit soft personally

The contract....dont get me started on that, he owes us a massive pay cut if he wants to stay imo

It's a joke

This turd cheating afl player ...yes he's a cheat Also ...Steven trigg scenerio

This action could have seriously hurt or killed a player ....Phillip Hughes area of the brain

And John Longmire needs to shut the hell up ....your a twit and bloody liar

Dead set the swans are protected ...GOODES GRABS A BLOKE BY THE NUTS AND HIS COACH LIES ON NATIONAL TV. Longmire is liar.

Tippett gets a week for an elbow ...and franklin gets a week when everyone else gets three weeks

Swans fans must be cackling themselves with laughter at how the tribunal has looked after them.
He did no such thing. There is clear video evidence that proves as such. You are making yourself look like an absolute fool. Walk away and save face for goodness sake.

Oh and the "Philip Hughes area of the brain"? The cerebellum is at the back of the head near the base of the skull. Not where Tippett hit, but where Firritto hit Buddy and only got a fine. How about you rage against that verdict rather than carry on like a hysterical 10 year old girl who heard someone picking on one direction?

He did no such thing. There is clear video evidence that proves as such. You are making yourself look like an absolute fool. Walk away and save face for goodness sake.

Oh and the "Philip Hughes area of the brain"? The cerebellum is at the back of the head near the base of the skull. Not where Tippett hit, but where Firritto hit Buddy and only got a fine. How about you rage against that verdict rather than carry on like a hysterical 10 year old girl who heard someone picking on one direction?

Measure the fist from the elbow ...it's about 1 foot

It's a joke

This turd cheating afl player ...yes he's a cheat Also ...Steven trigg scenerio

This action could have seriously hurt or killed a player ....Phillip Hughes area of the brain

And John Longmire needs to shut the hell up ....your a twit and bloody liar

Dead set the swans are protected ...GOODES GRABS A BLOKE BY THE NUTS AND HIS COACH LIES ON NATIONAL TV. Longmire is liar.

Tippett gets a week for an elbow ...and franklin gets a week when everyone else gets three weeks

Swans fans must be cackling themselves with laughter at how the tribunal has looked after them.

You seem very emotional and upset over this.

Kids Helpline - 1800 55 1800

Borderline whether it should have got a week or not IMO. Same as Gordon. Franklin should have been given 3.

So what was he doing with his hands between another players legs ?

Curious what he was doing then .....you explain it

It was accidental contact - it happens.
Goodes is getting up, Reid pushes hunt in the chest who then starts to move back, Goodes puts his hand up to protect himself but his hand slips and for a millisecond his hand ends up between his legs - really not that hard to go with that scenario is it.

It's actually disgraceful that the paper ran with that picture because I'm sure they would of seen the entire clip. They are actually inciting the current hate that's circulating around Goodes ATM and that's appalling

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was accidental contact - it happens
Goodes is getting up, Reid pushes hunt in the chest who then starts to move back, Goodes puts his hand up to protect himself but his hand slips and for a millisecond his hand ends up between his legs - really not that hard to go with that scenario is it.

It's actually disgraceful that the paper ran with that picture because I'm sure they would of seen the entire clip. They are actually inciting the current hate that's circulating around Goodes ATM and that's appalling

The paper just reports what happened ...it's up to us to decide

I was told at about six years of age to stay away from someone's private area ....

It's not that hard ...I don't think it was malice act by the way

Just is it appropriate ? I think not also the way the players reacted afterwards tells me Richmond were not happy

It was accidental contact - it happens

It was avoidable ....by Goodes

If you touch somewhere near there in that scenerio you're asking for trouble

It was avoidable ....by Goodes

If you touch somewhere near there in that scenerio you're asking for trouble

I'm quite sure that in a contact sport like the afl, contact to the crotch area happens more often than we think - the media using a millisecond grab to plaster across the paper is what has made this incident front and centre.

I'm no fan of goodes but he certainly doesn't deserve this crap

I'm quite sure that in a contact sport like the afl, contact to the crotch area happens more often than we think - the media using a millisecond grab to plaster across the paper is what has made this incident front and centre.

I'm no fan of goodes but he certainly doesn't deserve this crap

Agree

The play had stopped though. This wasn't in the hurly burly of tackling or anything.

I'm not saying he was malicious ....just falls into that inappropriate area

Anyways let's move on.....no suspension

So what was he doing with his hands between another players legs ?

Curious what he was doing then .....you explain it
I think your hatred of Tippett (which is a little scarily personal) and Goodes is clearly clouding your vision of the 'incident'.

His hand was there because Hunts legs were over Goodes arm as he stood up and his arm slid up, barely (if at all) making contact.

I'm not a Goodes fan but Longmire was 100% correct

I think your hatred of Tippett (which is a little scarily personal) and Goodes is clearly clouding your vision of the 'incident'.

His hand was there because Hunts legs were over Goodes arm as he stood up and his arm slid up, barely (if at all) making contact.

I'm not a Goodes fan but Longmire was 100% correct

Ok

For mine Tippett should have received a five year ban for construction of his contract offense ....I think an 8 week ban is wrong and sends no message.

He's a cheat .....simple as that ..caught out. And now a thug.

And frankly I hate swans .....and the problem with that is? Harden up mate ......

Longmire is a sook ...when he wins he's all fine...loss he gives one word answers ...his last press conference was 4 minutes

Cola ...soft draw

Tribunal .......swans are gifted sucsess by a very biased afl and have been for years ....

And the problem with that is?

That you can't see reality past your hate.
Lol don't take it too seriously mate

I don't lose sleep over it and no I'm not going to attack tippet in some mad rage ...lol ...take me a week to get there ...heh heh

Just letting off some steam ...all good

It was accidental contact - it happens.

This picture and the resultant media pointing it out actually brings me towards more sympathy for Goodes. And on bay 13 theres a clip of him taking out hird. Now I'm feeling confused.

This picture and the resultant media pointing it out actually brings me towards more sympathy for Goodes. And on bay 13 theres a clip of him taking out hird. Now I'm feeling confused.

This picture was totally out of line and the attention undeserved and even if he king hit Hird, It's still not enough to change my dislike for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back