Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after yesterday, and depending how they go the next couple or rounds, you would think the Swans will want him back ASAP

Karma is a bitch eh flog Sydney BF posters? lol
Everyone should read their match thread, its freaking hilarious. Bitter tears, doom forecasted by all, Buddy and Tippet bad decisions, unhappy club yada, yada.
The wheel turns, and the Sydney flogs that talked so much s**t to us over Tippet and how they were the premiers and we could all eat s**t and die on our forum, well now your not premiers, your mids and forwards stank it up last night and you got beaten by a under 20s team. No pride and no bloods culture it would seem. Oh and no money in your salery cap for the next ten years and no COLA baby....hahahahahahahahaha

Everyone should read their match thread, its freaking hilarious. Bitter tears, doom forecasted by all, Buddy and Tippet bad decisions, unhappy club yada, yada.
The wheel turns, and the Sydney flogs that talked so much s**t to us over Tippet and how they were the premiers and we could all eat s**t and die on our forum, well now your not premiers, your mids and forwards stank it up last night and you got beaten by a under 20s team. No pride and no bloods culture it would seem. Oh and no money in your salery cap for the next ten years and no COLA baby....hahahahahahahahaha
This posts sum up my thoughts exactly, and possibly every other Crows fan with knowledge of the game. I am so happy the "bloods culture" is finally falling to pieces. Players are going to be pissed that one person is taking all their money. How long until their young faithful players are requesting trades to other clubs? I wouldn't be surprised if Kurt falls under that banner - how long does he have left? Kurt to Freo, bookmark it. ;)

Bloods culture doesn't exist. It should be called "Cola Culture".

Will Kurt ever return to play against the Crows

Does it really matter?

It's time some people moved in, built a bridge and got over this obsession they have.

At the end if the day, he has moved on and so should we. He's not a sook, chicken or baby. He has a knee injury. Adding to that, we still have the person responsible still at the club. That's the key we should be looking at.

The Club was ambushed. I dont think they minded at all trading him to the Lions or GCS. Then he pulled this s**t about Sydney and all hell broke lose.

I still blame the Swans. They are paying a player $1M salary and they give us beans. FFS

Had they remunerated us properly nothing would have had happened.
Let's face reality Sydney got their man regardless of how things turned out and it still cost them next to nothing, the only cost to them at the time was that they couldn't play him during his suspension, and thanks to Demetriou turning a blind eye they paid no price for trying to take advantage of something that was illegal.

Still I share your irritation because of how Sydney approached the whole deal, they didn't need to offer something that was fair but something that was at least within the same post code would have been enough to maintain some good will between them, us and the rest of the football community which began to turn their eyes on the COLA as result. Furthermore they decided to add insult to injury by trying to offload Jesse White's apparently high salary onto our books.

All that said I'm looking forward to enjoying a decade of them not being able to achieve anything of note owing to having lost the COLA combined with working under what essentially will be a smaller salary cap than the rest of the competition, courtesy of the exorbitant salaries they will being paying to Tippett and Franklin.

Sydney didn't lose yesterday because GWS are a better side or because they will finish bottom. They just didn't have a very good attitude.

If anyone believes they don't have the talent to finish top 4 are nuts.

They are still closer to a premiership then we are and every time we bitch and moan about then getting Tippett and a Buddy just makes us look like a bunch of backwater hicks.

We screwed up in the Tippett deal, we were the idiot who offered or simply accepted the stupid deal. We did that. No one held a gun to our head. We were the morons who screwed this up, no one rise. We did.

And if anyone wanted to leave their place of employment, no one would turn down the deal Tippett was offered so stop making out as if you would.

Sydney didn't lose yesterday because GWS are a better side or because they will finish bottom. They just didn't have a very good attitude.

If anyone believes they don't have the talent to finish top 4 are nuts.

They are still closer to a premiership then we are and every time we bitch and moan about then getting Tippett and a Buddy just makes us look like a bunch of backwater hicks.
Of course they're closer to a premiership than us, or most of the other teams in the competition for that matter, they still have for the most part the same squad that won the premiership in 2012. The real issue is what and who will their recruitment of Tippett and Franklin cost them in the long term, they've already lost Mumford. Furthermore what happens if Tippett and Franklin end up having problems with injury and/or form, ceasing to provide the value the club is paying for? That's a lot of eggs (dollars) placed in just two baskets.

We screwed up in the Tippett deal, we were the idiot who offered or simply accepted the stupid deal. We did that. No one held a gun to our head. We were the morons who screwed this up, no one rise. We did.

And if anyone wanted to leave their place of employment, no one would turn down the deal Tippett was offered so stop making out as if you would.
Voicing one's frustration in regards to Tippett's and the Swan's part in the whole mess doesn't automatically mean we're absolving our own club of it's role. Personally I prefer to keep those opinions in their own respective threads, i.e. the Trigg thread, and make no mistake I lay the greater portion of the blame at the feet of our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1932381_470426789751033_1018162170_n.png

It's not fun, it just looks childish.

It's bay 13 nonsense
It's mostly limited to one thread, and we're all different. I don't see any real harm in it, footy needs it's heroes and villains, if we tried to be sensible all the time and take the emotion out of it there would been no enjoyment to be had by following the sport.

It's mostly limited to one thread, and we're all different. I don't see any real harm in it, footy needs it's heroes and villains, if we tried to be sensible all the time and take the emotion out of it there would been no enjoyment to be had by following the sport.

Look, I'm not saying it has to be serious 100% of the time. I'm saying, just be honest and realistic.

We have gained significantly from other players leaving their original club. Now we are bitching about someone doing it to us.

And I don't buy this, "how he left bullshit" because no gun player ever leaves on happy terms. Someone is always pissed off. It's never amicable.

I just find this very hypocritical.

Look, I'm not saying it has to be serious 100% of the time. I'm saying, just be honest and realistic.

We have gained significantly from other players leaving their original club. Now we are bitching about someone doing it to us.

And I don't buy this, "how he left bullshit" because no gun player ever leaves on happy terms. Someone is always pissed off. It's never amicable.

I just find this very hypocritical.
I think the circumstances surrounding Tippett's departure are quite different to that of most though, not many end up with the old club slapped with penalties instead of compensation. It's therefore understandable that Tippett would be the target of more of this sort of attention than normal, rightly or wrongly. So just like we all need to accept that he's gone, you'll also need to accept that people deal with this in different ways and at different rates, and let them have their fun. Besides I'm sure that if things get particularly nasty the board's moderators will do their jobs.

Congratulations to them.

If they all jumped of the bridge, would you?
That's not the topic.

You are complaining about a behavior suggesting people outside the board would be judging us.

I merely pointed out that everyone is, so it is irrelevant

That's not the topic.

You are complaining about a behavior suggesting people outside the board would be judging us.

I merely pointed out that everyone is, so it is irrelevant

I don't care about them judging us. I'm just sick of reading the crap.

I don't care about them judging us. I'm just sick of reading the crap.
Then don't.. Or ignore it..
Stop always trying to make everyone conform to your way..
Many are sick of your hissy fits about people picking on poor lil Kurtley.. ;)

And quit with the statements that if you pick on Kurt it means that you think the club has done nothing wrong :rolleyes:

Then don't.. Or ignore it..
Stop always trying to make everyone conform to your way..
Many are sick of your hissy fits about people picking on poor lil Kurtley.. ;)

And quit with the statements that if you pick on Kurt it means that you think the club has done nothing wrong :rolleyes:

Grow up. Just like you, I'm allowed an opinion.

It's almost been going on for 2 years now. Time to let it go.

And yes, the club are the only people to blame as they were the decision makers.

What you are doing, by blaming Tippett is just pass the buck away from the rightful culprit. That's just horse s**t.

Grow up. Just like you, I'm allowed an opinion.

It's almost been going on for 2 years now. Time to let it go.

And yes, the club are the only people to blame as they were the decision makers.

What you are doing, by blaming Tippett is just pass the buck away from the rightful culprit. That's just horse s**t.
Wow, you just don't "get" anything people are saying.. And you don't seem to "get" passion..
And why so serious all the time? :rainbow:
You don't have an opinion, you march in here like a sook demanding that everyone stops it, and complaining that it means that they don't blame the club..

Have a listen to the stupidity in that..
Another bit of info for you (that has been said before), 2 parties can share fault and blame..
But you choose to ignore that..

Three quarters of the time I read this thread, I have to stop and think if some of you people actually do supporter the club. Every time you post something negative and try bag Tippett, you're actually trolling the club.

The only thing you are doing is making the club and the supporters look like a bunch of sookie sookie la la cry babies.

He's gone, he doesn't read this thread and he doesn't care. He got what he wanted and we got ****ed over by a bunch if idiots who have no ******* clue how to run a subway organisation, let along a million dollar football club.

It's time we had a bit more class, rather than look like bloody sooks who bitch about every single thing that doesn't go our way.

We do have a number of trolls masquerading as crows supporters but I didn't suspect it was this high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back