Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three quarters of the time I read this thread, I have to stop and think if some of you people actually do supporter the club. Every time you post something negative and try bag Tippett, you're actually trolling the club.

The only thing you are doing is making the club and the supporters look like a bunch of sookie sookie la la cry babies.

He's gone, he doesn't read this thread and he doesn't care. He got what he wanted and we got ****** over by a bunch if idiots who have no ******* clue how to run a subway organisation, let along a million dollar football club.

It's time we had a bit more class, rather than look like bloody sooks who bitch about every single thing that doesn't go our way.

We do have a number of trolls masquerading as crows supporters but I didn't suspect it was this high.
Maybe you should have a read of some of what Hawks supporters have said about Franklin..
It's called passion and a love for your club..

As if you're talking about being negative about the club, you're one of those who slams them at every opportunity :confused:

Sydney were my 'second' side before they started to get some success and their supporters turned into Grade A flogs.

I preferred them when they used to talk about their Swannies and Adam O'Loughlin who could kick a speccy.
I was wondering wtf you were talking about for a few seconds. Kudos on a very clever post. ;)

Have a listen to the stupidity in that..
Another bit of info for you (that has been said before), 2 parties can share fault and blame..
But you choose to ignore that..

Not in this case you can not.

What you are trying to say is, Tippett should not have accepted the deal because it was unethical?

However, the administration who actually govern the running of the club can only take 50% of the blame.

Bullshit. The club have to take every but of the blame. They were buying Tippett services, they were willing to make that offer and they have to live with those consequences.

AFL players are not on a performance pay scale. They are payed in potential - even if they don't for fill that potential.

The club offered to pay him that much and so have Sydney, no where in that agreement does it say he must live up to that potential. Yes, that's an expectation and a hope but every club still pays on potential.

Now, if you don't agree how much he should or shouldn't get paid - that's your problem. Just as it's your problem if you don't like his attitude or ethical belief but none of that agreement is his fault as the club made that offer to him. All he had to do was say yes.

None of it is his fault.

If you come and buy my car and agree to the purchase price, my responsibility is gone. If I sell it for $50,000 but it's a lemon. That's your fault as you agreed to the purchase. Ethically I could have a problem but that's it.

Maybe you should have a read of some of what Hawks supporters have said about Franklin..
It's called passion and a love for your club..

As if you're talking about being negative about the club, you're one of those who slams them at every opportunity :confused:

Oh, it's you.

Good one.

Best form of defence is to attack. Nice to see you attack my alleged inability to be positive, yet I guarantee you won't be able to back it up. "Every opportunity" to quote a former Carlton president....pigs arse.

alex_is_on_fire I think you need to just let this go. People will always be angry when someone leaves a club, that is the nature of a footy club. People are gonna whinge, just ignore this thread if it bothers you.

Although I do agree with you, people need to move on.

alex_is_on_fire I think you need to just let this go. People will always be angry when someone leaves a club, that is the nature of a footy club. People are gonna whinge, just ignore this thread if it bothers you.

Although I do agree with you, people need to move on.

Nope, won't let this gone.

IMO people would've dropped this sooner if he had played against us last year. If he misses the match this year, it only fuels the fire. People aren't as angry at the likes of Davis, Bock, and even Gunston. It's all to do with the way $kirt left our club. He has shown no loyalty, and we lost a key player for diddly squat. So yes, people are going to continue to be angry, and probably will be for some time. West Coast still lay into Judd whenever he plays in Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it really matter?

It's time some people moved in, built a bridge and got over this obsession they have.

At the end if the day, he has moved on and so should we. He's not a sook, chicken or baby. He has a knee injury. Adding to that, we still have the person responsible still at the club. That's the key we should be looking at.
I find it curious you say the Lions would be shitty about polec but still posy this view.
Yes they are different situations. But the differences are fairly semantical. At the end of the day the players left their clubs. I'd argue polec actually ensured the Lions did better from the trade.

I really should have caught up fully before posting a response to Alex here. .. I had much better material waiting for me.

Fwiw alex i think it's awfully hypocritical to ask ppl to let this go but to still go on about our administrations mistakes. Very slim difference for me.

Three quarters of the time I read this thread, I have to stop and think if some of you people actually do supporter the club. Every time you post something negative and try bag Tippett, you're actually trolling the club.

The only thing you are doing is making the club and the supporters look like a bunch of sookie sookie la la cry babies.

He's gone, he doesn't read this thread and he doesn't care. He got what he wanted and we got ****** over by a bunch if idiots who have no ******* clue how to run a subway organisation, let along a million dollar football club.

It's time we had a bit more class, rather than look like bloody sooks who bitch about every single thing that doesn't go our way.

We do have a number of trolls masquerading as crows supporters but I didn't suspect it was this high.

Agreed

Nah piss off everyone is entitled to come in this thread and the Trigg thread and vent whenever and however they want. Those two flogs gave our club the biggest hit in its history, a hit that sent us realing and we still haven't recovered from. They and Sydney deserve everything they get. Hate them with passion.

Nah piss off everyone is entitled to come in this thread and the Trigg thread and vent whenever and however they want. Those two flogs gave our club the biggest hit in its history, a hit that sent us realing and we still haven't recovered from. They and Sydney deserve everything they get. Hate them with passion.

At the time, I accepted the go home factor. But when his home was Sydney, yes I was pissed.

We had no leverage or bargaining power and were subsequently screwed.

I would much prefer supporters vent in internet land than anywhere else.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back