Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we're not the mugs who think he's on that much.
Bloods culture - it's not about the $'s - well not for the swans players not called buddy or Kurt as they only make up less than 80% of the cap - which will be squeezed further as the cola disappears.

Karma is a bitch!

I still can't believe I didn't put dog poo in a bag and light it on fire on his doorstep before he left Adelaide:mad:. The bloke used to live round the corner from me with brother Joel and Aidan Riley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one experiencing a little schadenfreude at just how badly Skirt's deal is working out for Sydney? And how glad I am we're not paying 800-900k a year for him to miss about 1/2 of all games*

*sanctions not included
Sydney and the Tippett family worked out a deal in the middle of the season and did everything they could to screw the best possible deal for themselves out of us, to the point where the AFL thought something was up and acted like they were doing us a favour. * em, i wish him and his new team nothing but the worst.

Am I the only one experiencing a little schadenfreude at just how badly Skirt's deal is working out for Sydney? And how glad I am we're not paying 800-900k a year for him to miss about 1/2 of all games*

*sanctions not included
How many good swans club men will change club because of Kurt & buddy.

Bloods culture...

Sydney and the Tippett family worked out a deal in the middle of the season and did everything they could to screw the best possible deal for themselves out of us, to the point where the AFL thought something was up and acted like they were doing us a favour. **** em, i wish him and his new team nothing but the worst.

Isn't there some link between Tippett Snr and the Swans CEO (or some Swans bigwig).

Isn't there some link between Tippett Snr and the Swans CEO (or some Swans bigwig).
Blucher (Tiprat's manager) is friends with the CEO..
They worked at the Brisbane Lions together for years..
The CEO's wife or daughter (I forget which one now) worked at Blucher's agency..

But Sydney had no idea, they just innocently chased him and only offered Jesse White + Pick 23 because... they're not sure why.. ;)

The reality is Tippett is a mercenary who is in it for the coin and not to win a premiership, whats not surprising is he is playing like a mercenary. He is never going to be a match winner because his heart isn't into working hard for anyone but himself. He is playing serviceable footy but nothing that demands his pay cheque. I suspect at the end of this deal he will try and whore himself out to Gold Coast because Sydney will drop his wage substantially.

The reality is Tippett is a mercenary who is in it for the coin and not to win a premiership, whats not surprising is he is playing like a mercenary. He is never going to be a match winner because his heart isn't into working hard for anyone but himself. He is playing serviceable footy but nothing that demands his pay cheque. I suspect at the end of this deal he will try and whore himself out to Gold Coast because Sydney will drop his wage substantially.

You see him tonight? He was total garbage. All he thinks about is kicking his own goals, flops around like a fat fish on the ground grabs the ball then tries to snap it with 3 guys smothering him constantly, such a ******* dumb footballer buddy is showing him up immensley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back