Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this thread got interesting

What odds do we get of Tippo actually playing us in 2015?

Reckon they'd be about the $10 mark right now
I'm tipping Sydney will get rid of tippo for taking up too much cap with the cola squeeze & look to ship him off to his other home - somewhere like freo or Brisbane

I'm tipping Sydney will get rid of tippo for taking up too much cap with the cola squeeze & look to ship him off to his other home - somewhere like freo or Brisbane
He's already two years through a 4 year contract and wasn't traded this year. He will likely go down to something along the lines of $550k after his current contract and stay at Sydney.

He's already two years through a 4 year contract and wasn't traded this year. He will likely go down to something along the lines of $550k after his current contract and stay at Sydney.
You don't know the tippett's well ;)

Freo would have the most to sign him, you would think. No one else wants to go there. Mitch Clark and James Frawley wanted none of their big cash deals. You'd think Brisbane would be hard pressed to match it dollar wise, considering Beams and the resigning of their other young midfielders. Hopefully Tippett gets the Brisbane money that was intended for Aish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hungry hungry tippos biggest problem is that he can't stay on the park.
You talk about reasons but reasons don't lace up their boots.

On a per games played vs output scale he's not good value for money. his next contract might have to recognise that there is no more improvement in him either

Hungry hungry tippos biggest problem is that he can't stay on the park.
You talk about reasons but reasons don't lace up their boots.

On a per games played vs output scale he's not good value for money. his next contract might have to recognise that there is no more improvement in him either
Apart from the ramifications of a dodgey contract, afc are better off no overpaying for tippo had he stayed

We could try & catch up :p

I can only try mate, I can only try. One poster can only do so much.:p

Im not the record holder in this thread and would be lucky to be in the top 20 to be honest.:( But Im doing my best when potentially this thread closes when we play Tippett.:eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back