Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said it at the time and I'll say it again, regardless of how he performed, you don't want players of that sort of character at your club.

I don't wish anyone injured, so i really hope is has a poor 2015 performance wise.....

Would be delicious
aka - last years grand final, which was the most beautiful performance i've seen for quite a long time

I said it at the time and I'll say it again, regardless of how he performed, you don't want players of that sort of character at your club.
A bit uncanny, isnt it....bock, davis and tippet have spent a ridiculous amount of time on the sidelines since leaving the AFC!
Its sad to see anyone injured, but other than Gunston none of the others have hurt us when playing against them!
Having said that, I long for the day when Tippet visits the AO and the reception he will receive..... Would love it to be in a final!!

How successful do you think Sydney will be when they seek to negotiate his next contract and try and push his price down to match his actual output?! Tippett leaving to join the Suns would have a delicious irony :)

Suns wont pay overs for Tippett unless he delivers in the next two years they will have too many guns to sevure. He may end up in the wasteland of GWS, paid massive overs and maintain the Bondi Millionaires image too. Yes GWS is in Western Sydney, but he wont live there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After more than 2 years one would think that the time for moving on has well passed. Obviously not.

Maybe when he comes back to face the music. Maybe.

That will be a rabid crowd. We will call for blood.

Suns wont pay overs for Tippett unless he delivers in the next two years they will have too many guns to sevure. He may end up in the wasteland of GWS, paid massive overs and maintain the Bondi Millionaires image too. Yes GWS is in Western Sydney, but he wont live there.

None of the players live in WS, weren't they all put up in waterfront condos in Sylvania/Kangaroo Point?

After more than 2 years one would think that the time for moving on has well passed. Obviously not.

He hasn't even played against the Crows yet. No chance of this thread dying until he does. However, I hope it returns to hibernation in the meantime.

Maybe when he comes back to face the music. Maybe.

That will be a rabid crowd. We will call for blood.

Dem pheels.

RyderFlags620_620X370.jpg

If Parker or Hannebery left like what Tippett did you'd feel the same way.

Perhaps for a little while but 2 years later????
Given all that is happening at your club, new coach etc surely you would be more interested in things that could affect your club into the future, rather than things which are done and dusted?

still hurts bro :)
Of course, but save your enmity for his return game....if it ever happens.
If I were Tippo I would deliberately never play a game against the Crows in Adelaide ever again and thereby own the emotions of Crows fans for ever and a day.
Then when I retire I could make millions writing a book about it. Further owning the emotions of Crows fans.

From where I sit, your club and fans will always be in a no-win situation with Tippo. Best to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back