Cesaro def. Diego
Lucha Dragons def. New Day
Jericho def. Neville by submission
Nikki def. Tamina and Paige
Brock killed Kofi
Finn Balor def. Kevin Owens
Cena and Ziggler def Barrett and Kane
Heh.

I've given no points for the Lucha Dragons tag match due to a last minute change to the match.

Results will be up soon.

The Lucha Dragons beat New Day before the broadcast started. PTP were at the Winnipeg live event.
Somebody lied to me then. I will find them. And deduct 5 points from them.

I vote we strike this tipping thread from the records and never speak of it again.
I'm tempted to not include it in the overall records. It might be a standalone thing. I'm still getting the results but there are a lot of similar (bad) scores.

You didn't do the worst though :p

And we're back! Sorry about the past few weeks, I've been insanely busy and just got some time to myself to get these results up.

First, a note. Since this was pretty much a glorified house show, I have decided not to include these results in the overall standings.

So this was... bad. Apart from the obvious results which nearly everyone got, most missed the results. Top score was Simon Phoenix, JordanWCE and yours truly all on 5 points. Nearly all other results were 3 or 4, rather boring special tipping-wise.

Spreadsheet attached:

This week's Bunny award for being useless and scoring the least points goes to:
The-Bunny-620x350.jpg

Peter Sidorkiewicz on 2 points. Congratulations on being the worst! But not as bad as cheesedogg last time.

Top 5 overall in this thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/wwe-tipping-competition-results.1088659/#post-37177346

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back