Multiplat Titanfall

Remove this Banner Ad

- The damage indicator from Electric Smoke is now much more noticeable
- Increased the score limit in Attrition
- Slightly decreased the damage of the Smart Pistol when not locked onto a Pilot
- Slightly decreased the hip-fire accuracy of the Smart Pistol

tumblr_m961tmUFcj1r3qnxf.gif

How much is the season pass? I can't seem to find a price as a standalone. Hopefully it'll be more than just maps.

Yes for an online only multiplayer you would hope new maps, new weapons, new accessories and most importantly new game modes. The free DLC will probably be things like custom Titan appearance and private games

Yes for an online only multiplayer you would hope new maps, new weapons, new accessories and most importantly new game modes. The free DLC will probably be things like custom Titan appearance and private games

New weapons are a must I think, just not that many, not that I'd probably use much different to what they have now. And new game modes would be awesome. Some kind of Horde and something like Titan mode from Bf2142 would be fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When most games introduce new game modes they make them free updates.

That way you get the community to try it.

Just had another sesh. Im loving the stryder titan with the chain gun. It;s weak, but fast and the gun allows me to do damage from distance.

Use the SMG with with the run n gun tier and either the parkour kit or the xray vision.

Allows me to zip around the map.

Just realised my team's win percentage is about 35% after 100 rounds. Thats s**t.

My capped internet was nice enough to let me connect and get a few games in yesterday after not being able to for a week :) (still have 3 days till its back up to speed though :() no lag at all, thank you aus servers.

Was in a horrible lobby for the first couple of games, was going 4-10 and 4-16, team were well drilled, had all 6 titans running together just annihilating everyone, my titans were lasting mere seconds. They really need to have team balance adjustments in between rounds, they have 90 seconds, cant be hard to implement.

Backed out of that lobby and got a real nice one, plenty of wins and my first 2 games were flawless affairs (did die during the enemy evac but that doesnt show on scoreboard :thumbsu:) pretty sure 1 guy had special needs though, every time i got in a 1v1 with him he'd be panic kicking, dropped him 4 times in a row before he decided to move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back