Multiplat Titanfall

Remove this Banner Ad

xb1 do it

I think I'll get both. If I can successfully sell my iPhone 5 for around $400 then I'm in easy street. Won another $90 worth of vouchers last week as well. May have enough to get the missus a gift, she has surgery next week so I don't think she would be impressed with me buying the two without getting her something. :D

I think I'll get both. If I can successfully sell my iPhone 5 for around $400 then I'm in easy street. Won another $90 worth of vouchers last week as well. May have enough to get the missus a gift, she has surgery next week so I don't think she would be impressed with me buying the two without getting her something. :D
upload_2014-6-18_17-33-7.jpeg

Wild accusation there Ed...

Ok, point proven. :rolleyes:

Funny thing is, I've done that too.

Difference between Ant_ and myself is that I know what a loser I am. I embrace it and post photos on forums as a badge of honour. Ant is just in denial.

Shpeshal Ed I've played with both you and Ant_ and the pair of you were streets ahead of me.

I always quit to the main menu in Titanfall but I've never received a free achievement.

You might have been awarded progress that you hadn't previously been given credit for? I have seen that happen when there's been an issue with achievements.

Of course, if you feel bad, I could have them revoked for you if you'd like*? :)

*I do not have this ability

Shpeshal Ed I've played with both you and Ant_ and the pair of you were streets ahead of me.

I always quit to the main menu in Titanfall but I've never received a free achievement.

You might have been awarded progress that you hadn't previously been given credit for? I have seen that happen when there's been an issue with achievements.

Of course, if you feel bad, I could have them revoked for you if you'd like*? :)

*I do not have this ability

Do I have you on my friend list? What's your gamertag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im tellin everyone, this is the best shooter in years.

The movement is paradigm shifting.

Probably the best pvp shooter since Halo 3 for me.

Im tellin everyone, this is the best shooter in years.

The movement is paradigm shifting.

Got back into it in recent weeks. It's balance, speed and stability can't be beat. Needs more variety though, and a better campaign in the sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back