List Mgmt. Titch signs for 2 more - Congrats on 150 games!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't jump on now, doubters. sante and I have this bloke wrapped up.

His brain is on another level, it's his teammates who can't keep up with him.

See him come off the wing and try and go through 3 blokes? Magician. Got holding the ball but who freakin' cares.

I've been on this kid from the start, still remember when he dance around Mcleod in one of his first games. Had some doubts this year that he needed a swift kick up the backside but he is unbelievable right now and playing the best footy of his career.

I'm thinking over the last couple of years he's been improving his consistency. He is becoming more senior in the group & I think we will see him become more consistent with his seniority. As I believe he will welcome the mentoring & being a role model for younger team-mates....

For the record have always loved Titch, I have just wondered if he could impact games more with those skills of his. Seems like we're seeing some of that....

Last edited:
We should rest him against St Kilda so he plays his 150th against Sydney
Nooooo I want to see his 150th in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never been a big fan of Edwards... But he is in some good form... always been a good mark.. especially over head for a small... smooth in traffic except for that tackle lol and doesn't mind a set shot..

Did a little side-step/shimmy out of traffic last night and got a handball out to Bachar at a really crucial stage in the last quarter. A really good game from Sheds last night.

We've been pretty patient with this guy and it's paying off. Let's hope he can keep up the consistency , if he drops off for 2 games put him in the sub vest again. It was the best thing to ever happen to him. When your being gifted games out of form very rarely do you find form quickly.

Has one of the best tanks in the team and runs hard. Has been important to our side for a number of years just on tackling and getting to contests. Really happy it's started to click for him. I'd like to see more of it

Has had an absolutely awesome patch of football recently, 13 goals in a row from set shots!
It's a massive turn around for a bloke that more than likely missed 13 straight. Very exciting player . Small take longer to develop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how old he is? It doesn't seem like you do with that post.
The quote said that he is very loyal and wants to remain with us until we win a flag. .....Now I was saying that if that's the case he may be a very old man in our fwd line by the time that happens (Premiership) ..
You get it now???? Hope so. It was a joke. ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back