Random TLS Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Some flog is taking credit for my videos...

Haha, SS he even asked you for a video of yours like 4 months ago. What a little prick.

Indie vs Flog at the flag pole at 3.15. s**t is on!

I understand your frustration...

[YOUTUBE]CER_nddHmzA[/YOUTUBE]

PS: note the credits, it was created a while ago on my other YT account "dani3l01" which is suspended

cant do much about it though :(

in saying that mine isn't a highlight reel

Can you please make a highlight video using this music?

[YOUTUBE]lOJqicM6x84[/YOUTUBE]

It would suit Goodes well, even his "bad" highlights like when he dropped that Melbourne player.

Will do DA, if you guys have any more music suggestions send em my way, I'm running out of songs that go well with footy - as you can tell by the songs at the start of both my Swans v Freo vid and my Swans v Hawks vid - the music just doesn't suit as well.

I've always thought this song would be great for a swans video :)

[youtube]7N1gN03S8Wc[/youtube]

Clealy not recovered then, If i say so myself and make an excellent medical observation.

Maybe you're just too fat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You weight 1 kg more then me!!!!!!!!!!!! You are TITF skinny!

Stat it's like.. take it to far... TITF.. you're titf stupid.. hehe see what I did there.

Click Click Click

I'm jealous, I'm 96kg's, you can have some of my weight. :p

I've been working hard trying to lose weight, it's never easy. :(

No matter how hard I try I can't gain weight... (May be cause I play so much sport though...)

Nooooooooooooo my hard disk is dead. It's making that awful Click-Click-Click noise.

Were you able to get out your data?
Mine was killeda little over a month ago by a power surge...:eek:

I turned the box sideways to open the cover, tried booting the computer and it worked! Quickly backed up all my data to an external disk, then put the box the right way up and crossed my fingers. Thankfully, it worked and is still going strong. Amazing escape, I've never heard a similar story.

I am only 54 Kilo's :p

If anything I need to gain weight...

54 Kilo's.

What the hell have you been eating. I know you've been sick but that weight gain is ridiculous.

you know you have a ride coming up in a maiden at Sale and the deal was to sneak below the field on weight and your 3 kilogram claim dropping the weight 50.5. Cmon Bonz get with the picture and drop those 3.5 kilo's or I'm going to have to get another jockey.

And you'll never ride in this state again... HEAR ME.

No matter how hard I try I can't gain weight... (May be cause I play so much sport though...)

Were you able to get out your data?
Mine was killeda little over a month ago by a power surge...:eek:

I can't play many sports, because of my ****ed up knees. :(

Having said that, I return to Ten-Pin Bowling this week. Time to break some pins with the frustrations that has been built up recently because of some bullshit happenings. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back