Random TLS Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HATE COVARIANCE AND STUPID STANDARD DEVIATION AND OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Rage./

I hate not being able to go on our annual easter camping trip coz I have to work and can't swap my shifts..Dammit, haven't missed in years. :(

I CAN'T STAND SMOKERS

I HATE SOCIALS SMOKERS AND ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO DO IT IN A PUBLIC CONFINED AREA THAT CLEARLY SAYS NO SMOKING. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE A CRAVING, I CRAVE TO NOT PASSIVELY INHALE THAT RUBBISH. IF YOU'RE GOING TO SATISFY YOUR DESIRE TO RUIN YOUR LIFE AND THOSE YOU CARE ABOUT, DO IT IN PRIVATE.

****kk.

HIGH FRICKEN BLOOD SUGARS!

I just want a cure for this stupid disease

and im with Vonn went to dinner tonight and had to sit there has my friend and her boy friend chain smoked as i ate i shouldnt have to say something that should know by now how much i hate it

Sorry but this... not usually one to vent but...

**** ****EN LIFE!!!!

How many people at my fricken ****en age take care of a terminally ill father...
Pay the rent/bills for a whole bloody family...
Then continue to be used in ****en relationships!!!!

it doesn't matter how much time you try to please people its never enough... this counts for friends family and relationships...

For once in my life all I am going to ask for is a little bit of luck... cause as soon as things have ever looked right... someone has to step in and screw it all up...

/endrant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hear your pain bonza. seems like the light at the end of the tunnel doesnt get any closer sometimes.

Good rant bonz, sorry to hear about all your troubles.

:heart:

Haha it needed to be done somewhere and thought better here than fb :p

btw how did you fry your psu?

Haha I'm almost too embarrassed to tell, it's probably almost the first of its kind in the world

Decided to add more RAM and a new SATA HDD in order to play Diablo III, so had to open up the case to do so. In the past I added a beefier wi-fi antenna as my PC was quite some distance away from my Wireless Access Point. The antenna has a magnetic base which allows it to be positioned on the side of the steel casing. It is also not easily removable. The antenna kept getting my way during my attempt to insert the RAM and HDD so I moved it from the side to the back of the casing....right over the vent of the PSU.

After I finished inserting the RAM and HDD, closed the case, plugged the power cord back in and pressed the ON switch. Nothing happened so I pressed it again with more force (which is totally illogical btw) and SNAP, CRACKLE, sparks go flying and then some smoke comes out from that vent. I'm pretty sure the magnet, and it's a reasonably strong magnet too, played havoc with the electro magnetic field from the PSU and caused it to short circuit.

New cheapest PSU $45.00 FML.

**** ****EN LIFE!!!!

How many people at my fricken ****en age take care of a terminally ill father...

it doesn't matter how much time you try to please people its never enough... this counts for friends family and relationships...

For once in my life all I am going to ask for is a little bit of luck... cause as soon as things have ever looked right... someone has to step in and screw it all up...

/endrant

You really need to start stabbing people with your sword... :thumbsu:

**** ****EN LIFE!!!!

/endrant

I know the feeling, mate. Have found out the hard way that you can't please everyone all the time. The only thing that gets me through days like those is to just stop what I'm doing and just take a few deep breaths in and out. It's a short term fix but at least it gets me past the stressed/anxious/frustrated phase just enough to continue, one thing at a time, otherwise I think I'd go crazy. Life isn't easy sometimes, but we have to find a way to keep on going. Chin up! :)

It's BACK!

Is everything ok buddy as I know your work is doing it tough at the moment....

Thanks mate, we were doing it a bit tough for a while but starting to look up... just tired, have been working on a big project and we lost one of the experienced members of the team halfway through, so we had to pick up the slack... it's progressing but just over it! I probably need a new job as well, nearly 4 years feels like an eternity these days.

yeah been in my job for 6 years and whilst its only retail i work so hard in my job
new management has come in and the whole store is upside down and im getting no respect or a pay rise im in need a of a new job but i just dont know what to look for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back