TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was disappointed that the WWE didn't cash in on his potential. He's brilliant on the mic and his in ring work isn't the worst, I've yet to see him in.a serious one on one match.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

There was a period on SmackDown where every episode seemed to start with a great 15-20 minute match between MVP and Chris Benoit or MVP and Matt Hardy. Check them out if you're not familiar with his work.

I liked his work with Matt Hardy when they were tag team champs. They were champs for a while and they were always having contests to see who was better, always had a laugh.

Just watched the Mick Foley TNA DVD. I didn't appreciate it at the time, but he actually had some pretty good matches and promos. Bit sad to see him and Flair using thumbtacks and barbed wire tables at their age, though.

The other remarkable thing which occurred to me are the 'name' wrestler TNA have lost in the last few years.

Sting, Hogan, Flair, Bischoff, Foley, Booker, Steiner, Nash, RVD, Jarrett, AJ...

They deserve a lot of credit for maintaining - hell, even improving - the ratings with those losses.

Kenny King rumoured to be returning to TNA. Hopefully with King returning and the acquisition of the Wolves we're going to see some improvement.

MVP has been great so far. He's awesome on the mic!
As for Dixie....Well she's ******* terrible and makes the show look amateurish.

MVP has been great so far. He's awesome on the mic!
As for Dixie....Well she's ******* terrible and makes the show look amateurish.

MVP has been exactly that, the mvp since he arrived.

I've said it before and i will say it again, Rockstar Spud is bloody hilarious.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

This will be interesting, I've never thought highly of Jeff on the mic but if this vignette is anything to go by he could prove me wrong.

First thought of Bray Wyatt when i saw this.

This will be interesting, I've never thought highly of Jeff on the mic but if this vignette is anything to go by he could prove me wrong.

This could either turn out quite well, or it could be terrible. He brought Willow to ROH in '03 I think and he got a fair few boos

My first thought was King Diamond.

Alpha Female also reminded me of Wendy O. Williams. Maybe I'm just on an '80s metal trip.

BTW, thought Magnus' mic work at the start of this week's show was awesome. Played the "home" crowd in the UK perfectly. Really enjoyable heel title reign so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff's 'Willow' character seems very interesting. It seems like it could bring the best out of him. They definitely have my attention. I love these dark gimmicks.

With Abyss going away to find someone "to fix this"
Could it be the return of James Mitchell?
Was thinking the same. He needs something also needs to hit a gym guy is gassed with in two minutes

Jeff really was getting stale in tna there's only so many times you can hear creatures blah blah blah so hopefully willow is something good the vignette looked weird as hell but willing to give it a shot.

Also loving MVP in tna great signing guy can talk and isn't bad in the ring enjoying his work so far

I hope it's the return of Rellik (that's Killer spelled backwards) or Judas Mesiahs. :p

Ah, Don West. He actually got pretty good towards the end.

Both Mitchell and Mesias appeared in TNA last year, so it's not impossible.

Can anyone else sense a Beer Money reunion ? Hope so, Beer Money and the American Wolves would put on some epic battles.

They should do TNA in Great Britain every show. The crowds since they've been over there have given it a better vibe.

Depending on the logistics and cost, I'd seriously consider moving the company there. They just seem so much more receptive to the TNA product in general than the "home" crowds do, and I don't think it's just because it's a limited exposure "novelty" either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back