TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

So far in 2014, TNA >>> WWE, and it's not even close IMO.

Agreed. WWE still have done some good things but TNA have done better considering the state of the company last year. Their promo work has been much better and the storylines are becoming more interesting. Magnus is becoming a bonafide star and he's still only 25 (maybe year or two older).

Lately i have been looking forward to watching TNA more than WWE.

Agreed. WWE still have done some good things but TNA have done better considering the state of the company last year. Their promo work has been much better and the storylines are becoming more interesting. Magnus is becoming a bonafide star and he's still only 25 (maybe year or two older).

I mentioned earlier in the thread that they kind of hotshotted the whole investor storyline, and they could make their title changes a bit more meaningful as well (X Division and Tag titles changing hands at random house shows recently for example). They could also do a bit more to promote returns/surprise appearances/new characters, but overall, they're just putting out a far more enjoyable product than WWE right now IMO.

Lately i have been looking forward to watching TNA more than WWE.

It seems lazy, but it's so much easier to watch knowing you've just got one two-hour show to catch up on each week, rather than 5-6-7 hours of content like WWE has. TNA seem to pack far more action and storyline progression into those two hours than WWE do in all their programming too.

It seems lazy, but it's so much easier to watch knowing you've just got one two-hour show to catch up on each week, rather than 5-6-7 hours of content like WWE has. TNA seem to pack far more action and storyline progression into those two hours than WWE do in all their programming too.
Tna has always had better in-ring action (I recently met Celeste bonin (kaitlyn) who said the same thing)
Tnas issue was they'd put too many swerves in their story line, and would often take their viewers for fools

WWE dropped the ball on this guy. His in ring work is solid and he's fantastic on the mic and has the look, could of been something big.

I don't get why they kept him around developmental for so long (six years!), and couldn't come up with anything worthwhile for him.

I don't get why they kept him around developmental for so long (six years!), and couldn't come up with anything worthwhile for him.

I don't get it either when you consider guys like Johnny Curtis, Heath Slater get a gig ahead of him. He jumped ship at the right time with the way TNA is progressing.

Also i have said this before but man i love Rockstar Spud, has me in stitches every time he gets on the mic.

I don't get it either when you consider guys like Johnny Curtis, Heath Slater get a gig ahead of him. He jumped ship at the right time with the way TNA is progressing.

Just made me think of that weird gimmick that Johnny Curtis had when he first came to the SmackDown roster, where he was pouring milk on himself, and hanging around in bathrooms and stuff.

Just made me think of that weird gimmick that Johnny Curtis had when he first came to the SmackDown roster, where he was pouring milk on himself, and hanging around in bathrooms and stuff.

That was weird. He had the stalker like gimmick in NXT when he was fueding with Bateman/EC3, i actually found that rivalry quite funny to watch.

Speaking of stalker gimmicks I'm really liking the Samuel Shaw gimmick and the "creepy bastard" chants he has been getting is awesome.

That was weird. He had the stalker like gimmick in NXT when he was fueding with Bateman/EC3, i actually found that rivalry quite funny to watch.

Yeah I kind of lost track of that season of NXT, because it went on forever.

Speaking of stalker gimmicks I'm really liking the Samuel Shaw gimmick and the "creepy bastard" chants he has been getting is awesome.

Wondering where he goes now the Christy/Anderson thing has seemingly run its course.

Gail Kim? She'd try to beat him to a pulp at least.

I'd really love it if Sanada and Tigre were a bona fide team ... but I guess their one tag match left me wanting more.

edit: Looked on Wiki because profight is slack ... Didn't realise there'd been a championship match the week after. Bloody Bromans.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I kind of lost track of that season of NXT, because it went on forever.

Wondering where he goes now the Christy/Anderson thing has seemingly run its course.

Could probably have him go after the Beautiful People but usually stalker gimmicks don't go for long.

I'm glad they're starting to use EY a lot more seriously. I look forward to the fatal 4 way for the title.

Also lmao at EC3 and Rockstar Spud this week, they work so well together in their promos.

p.s I'm.not having any problems seeing Velvet and Angelina in the ring at the same time :cool:

Last edited:
It looks like they want to push Gunner, he's improving every week and could be a top player for tna in years to come. He's got the look and that brutal powerhouse moveset. I'm loving the rivalry between him and Storm.

I think it has. I can't even remember who had it last but i remember Devon had it while in Aces and eights. Whether he lost it or still had it i can't remember.

Abyss has it now after a PPV last year, hence why I mentioned him.

I reckon i must of missed that ppv. Probably not a bad thing that it's gone, wasn't really generating any real interest. TNA tend to slowly weed out belts off the show, dud the same thing with the Knockouts tag titles (personally i liked that idea).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back