TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and FITE)

Remove this Banner Ad

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Hopefully they all get released and we'll never remember them

I'm sorry, but as bad as the name is, I think it's classless and insensitive to be wishing for anyone to lose their job and the lifes dream in one fell swoop.

Rainfall

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Aug 10, 2013
Wolf Creek
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Zyzz ~ Forever mirin'
I'm sorry, but as bad as the name is, I think it's classless and insensitive to be wishing for anyone to lose their job and the lifes dream in one fell swoop.
..... They'll find someone else who'd take them in under a week and still get paid
I'm sure TNA would take Big E and Kofi in a heartbeat , dont know about the other guy

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Xavier Woods was a former X-Division champion before going to WWE.

Not that your response makes hoping that people lose their job any less classless anyway.

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
Drew Galloway made a surprise debut at the Glasgow tapings to help Grado. I will be watching this.

Xavier Woods was a former X-Division champion before going to WWE.

Not that your response makes hoping that people lose their job any less classless anyway.

Guess the X-Divison does not mean much as the Champs in WWE are Jobbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
Aug 11, 2006
I'm not even sure NJPW would be interested. Yes, Styles came in and was pushed hard - but Joe no longer works the style that would get him over in New Japan.

I'm not sure whether or not he can work that style, or whether he's just been phoning it in because it's TNA, but his work from the last few years won't get him a job in NJPW.

I'd love to see 2005 Samoa Joe vs Ishii or Makabe though. And I'm sure he'll turn up in ROH and be treated like royalty soon enough (and deservedly so).

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
If you didn't see the ec3 vs spud match, give it a watch

Bloodbath, yes, but was actually really good, was quite surprised

Seems tna has gone back to the in-ring stuff that made them popular
Great match. Was nice to see some colour for a change, made EC3 look like even more of an arsehole.

That post-match promo though, * you EC3 you son of a bitch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back