Harlem
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MUFC, Trailblazers, Ravens
**** you, **** **** **** YOU! FUSFHkfhasdfkl'hasf
hadklh90245589hitklahfk klfiadwef90f90weafdhko9235 9 wey90asdfjklasdfl;k
asdf tu9 4

I just lost a 1.6k pot to a ****ing two ****ign outer. ****!**** YOU ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

Ps; No posting of hand history yet. I think if i look at it again i might throwup.

OK, well I didnt' save the HH but its in mypoker office, I seriously don't want to look at it because I might throw up. I'm being honest.

Here's how it went down.

2/4 (yeah I'm an idiot).

930or so infront of me and i am leaving nextime the BB comes around.

Middple position I pick up JJ. Raise to 16 preflop and Guy on my right calls and some other donkey ******** calls.

Flop is

Td Jd 2 - Something like that , cant exacto rember the suites.

So anyway, I am jumping in joy punchign the air.

I bet 40. He goes 180. I laugh and am like wtf do i do? So I think ok **** this idiot I don't want to get drawn out I'm happy to take this pot here. I shove for the remainder of my stack.

He calls. I nearly throw up

Turn is a K

River is a 2

I'm expecting 2 2

Instead i get KK.

:(:(:(:(

FU AND UR CAR !!!! :p

No seriously. I'm ok now, sort of, not really. I want to cry so bad :(

"You don't even think about it. But you know, it's hard getting to this frame of mind, believe me ...
The first time I lost $3,000, I went home and cried like a baby.
When I lost $10,000, same thing.
When I lost $30,000, I couldn't sleep for four days.
When I lost $100,000, for the first time in my life, I couldn't sleep for a week.
But then, the next time I lost $100,000, and the next time I lost $100,000,
you know, it's like your pain threshold just goes up.
" - Jennifer Harman

Last edited:
"The first time I lost $3,000, I went home and cried like a baby.
When I lost $10,000, same thing.
When I lost $30,000, I couldn't sleep for four days.
When I lost $100,000, for the first time in my life, I couldn't sleep for a week. But then, the next time I lost $100,000, and the next time I lost $100,000, you know, it's like your pain threshold just goes up."
- Jennifer Harman

So what you're saying is Knowledge should get used to losing....real nice r+b

It's similar to paying $20,000 tax one year, then $200,000 the next year, and $2,000,000 the next. It's not necessarily a bad thing.

But only Knowledge can answer whether he is playing within his bankroll.

I've been thinking lately about playing 2/3 at Crown. The conclusion I have made is that I won't play until my live roll is approaching $7,000. But that's me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the s**t thing about stars is you can't see their cards until showdown.

It sucks so much when what looks like it could be a blank comes, you are still fist pumping, then you get the news. :(

red+black;7880303I've been thinking lately about playing 2/3 at Crown. The conclusion I have made is that I won't play until my live roll is approaching $7 said:
Jesus f'n christ, so you're taking the 5% of a roll that seriously, surely thats only for pro's?

I fold jacks
runaway.gif

OK, well I didnt' save the HH but its in mypoker office, I seriously don't want to look at it because I might throw up. I'm being honest.

Here's how it went down.

2/4 (yeah I'm an idiot).

930or so infront of me and i am leaving nextime the BB comes around.

Middple position I pick up JJ. Raise to 16 preflop and Guy on my right calls and some other donkey ******** calls.

Flop is

Td Jd 2 - Something like that , cant exacto rember the suites.

So anyway, I am jumping in joy punchign the air.

I bet 40. He goes 180. I laugh and am like wtf do i do? So I think ok **** this idiot I don't want to get drawn out I'm happy to take this pot here. I shove for the remainder of my stack.

He calls. I nearly throw up

Turn is a K

River is a 2

I'm expecting 2 2

Instead i get KK.

:(:(:(:(

whats so bad about that? best hand one in my opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back