Competitions Todd Goldstein Brownlow Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

The count is three weeks after the end of round 23!

I will cash out in that time I would say, but playing a team without a recognised ruckman this week, then Ivan Maric the following...

No need to do so yet.

Unless goldy has a at least one clear bog in the next two weeks, I would cash out. ATM I would have Fyfe and priddis ahead of him along with Dangerfield, Hannebery and Mitchell pushing for top 3

They're offering $6850 now.

Please rub Fyfey out, pleaseeeeeeeeee!
Say he doesn't get rubbed o
Unless goldy has a at least one clear bog in the next two weeks, I would cash out. ATM I would have Fyfe and priddis ahead of him along with Dangerfield, Hannebery and Mitchell pushing for top 3

I also just don't think the umpires would have noticed him as much during the first half of the season. Ruckmen don't get votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt be surprised the AFL had contacted Freo stating the medal is in the bag and you can rest him (Fyfe) leading into the finals.
Haha what? Look, I can sort of understand how people can come to some conclusions based on conspiracy theories, although I think they're absolute nonsense personally, but this is completely ridiculous. There is absolutely no way this could even be thought about, let alone happen. Particularly when they employ one of the most prestigious security firms to look after the votes.

Haha what? Look, I can sort of understand how people can come to some conclusions based on conspiracy theories, although I think they're absolute nonsense personally, but this is completely ridiculous. There is absolutely no way this could even be thought about, let alone happen. Particularly when they employ one of the most prestigious security firms to look after the votes.
Crawford got told the year he won, a few rounds before the season end he was a good chance and to finish the year off.

Fremantle clearly resting Fyfe to avoid him doing something "clumsy" in the last 2 weeks and losing both the Brownlow and final games. Hoping for big Todd to have a great last 2 weeks so I can cash out.

Crawford got told the year he won, a few rounds before the season end he was a good chance and to finish the year off.
I'm not sure if they've changed the process since then but there's just no chance that it would happen now. Umpires full out the vote cards then immediately deposit them with the security company and the votes aren't looked at before the count. It would threaten to damage the integrity of the competition, the commission and the security company, let alone the award if something like that were to happen.

Tongue in cheek........the way the AFL is ad-hoccing the rules these days is just laughable. Everyone in the media has said he couldnt lose a brownlow on such a trivial ruling (a fine for sloppy contact) but the nuts of it all is that he's fined twice b4. There's been numerous quality gun players never to win the medal and a few blonks to win it (Woewodin says gday). He was guilty for head high contact albeit it being slight contact.

Tongue in cheek........the way the AFL is ad-hoccing the rules these days is just laughable. Everyone in the media has said he couldnt lose a brownlow on such a trivial ruling (a fine for sloppy contact) but the nuts of it all is that he's fined twice b4. There's been numerous quality gun players never to win the medal and a few blonks to win it (Woewodin says gday). He was guilty for head high contact albeit it being slight contact.
Ahh no worries, haha i thought you were being serious. FWIW I actually think the correct decision was made with the Fyfe-Jacobs incident, but I can also understand how you would think that should have been a fineable offence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back