Recommitted Todd Goldstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets juts set the record straight, an Essendon poster incorrectly said Bellchambers was better than Goldstein. We all know that isnt true.

Out of the three mentioned it clearly goes Glodstein - Ryder - Bellchambers.

Everyone agrees with that

Lets juts set the record straight, an Essendon poster incorrectly said Bellchambers was better than Goldstein. We all know that isnt true.

Out of the three mentioned it clearly goes Glodstein - Ryder - Bellchambers.

Everyone agrees with that
Yes, but the gap between Ryder and Goldstein is closing IMO

Agree - Ryder has had his best and most consistent year. Goldy has not hit the great heights of 2011 and 2013 but his 2nd half has been very good.
Even in his form in the first half of the year Goldstein was your most important player. A Giles type is probably what you need

Even in his form in the first half of the year Goldstein was your most important player. A Giles type is probably what you need
If Ben Brown had Daw's rucking ability we'd be set. Ben's only 21 though and yet to really fill out so perhaps his ruck work will come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ben Brown had Daw's rucking ability we'd be set. Ben's only 21 though and yet to really fill out so perhaps his ruck work will come on.
That's why a Giles type would help. Good forward, and you don't lose anywhere near as much when he rucks

He was great again on the weekend - took the points V Minson and making a late run at the AA squad.

I saw Orren Stephenson get in the best on the weekend in the 2's. I thought Belly would have been a good even match up for him.
Didn't play, was held over for the AFL game

Did you catch Goldies great display?

Interesting they went with Airel and Ambrose. I love the little mermaid.
No, we've disconnected our Foxtel right now due to Kitchen and Family Room renovations so the only games I got to see were Geelong vs Carlton, ours, Adelaide vs Richmond and Melbourne vs GWS

Goldy would be worth a pick in the 15-25 range maybe higher for a team who really need a ruck.

With his lack of diversity and intensity he'd be behind both our rucks at Ess.

How did you rate Bellchambers game on the weekend?
For me he was the worst player on the ground and Thompson would have a huge headache knowing they can't take him into a final - yet have no one to replace him with. It might be better to run out 1 player short.

All his mistakes have been highlighted on the AFL web site - check out access all areas.

How did you rate Bellchambers game on the weekend?
For me he was the worst player on the ground and Thompson would have a huge headache knowing they can't take him into a final - yet have no one to replace him with. It might be better to run out 1 player short.

All his mistakes have been highlighted on the AFL web site - check out access all areas.

Shithouse and I'd put him on ice for 2015.

So this yr it's clearly Ryder>>Goldy>>>>Belly for anyone with any smarts.

Shithouse and I'd put him on ice for 2015.

So this yr it's clearly Ryder>>Goldy>>>>Belly for anyone with any smarts.

Goldy has had a massive 2nd half of the year taking the points V Mumford, Jacobs and Minson in the last month. Big chance he will make his 3rd AA squad and Ryder may also squeeze in.

Coaches opinion >>>>>> 222EB opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back