TOD's Book......."Once Were Sharps"

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant Baz, just brilliant. Now to convince Mrs Toes it'd make a great alternative to the furniture we already have taking up every square inch of the house at present.

Brilliant Baz, just brilliant. Now to convince Mrs Toes it'd make a great alternative to the furniture we already have taking up every square inch of the house at present.

I'll keep an eye out for a stand-up version, that's two less seats needed, surely Mrs Toes would be pleased with that?

I'll keep an eye out for a stand-up version, that's two less seats needed, surely Mrs Toes would be pleased with that?

Somehow, and for some unknown reason, I imagine she'll be thinking of school fees and childcare costs first and foremost (how selfish of her!), and of the time I'd waste on this magnificent contraption while she attends to kid duties. So, in conclusion, it should be a breeze to convince her! :(

Somehow, and for some unknown reason, I imagine she'll be thinking of school fees and childcare costs first and foremost (how selfish of her!), and of the time I'd waste on this magnificent contraption while she attends to kid duties. So, in conclusion, it should be a breeze to convince her! :(

Do I note a tad of sarcasm in your post TT? Surely the machine could be used as an educational tool? I know a lot of my "education" was gained around similar machines, although I may have been older than your child(ren). As for time wasted............playing Galaga? pppfffffftttttt.

Would be great though wouldn't it? ;)

She's all for it Baz. She even suggested I put in a bid this arvo. As predicted, the next thing she said was "hmmmmm, where on earth can we put it though?"

Semantics. I'll let you know if I end up buying the thing. I would love it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back