Toast Tom Bell - A Real Man's Footballer

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Bell is always going to be a good honest trier. He is no superstar but some of his upside is very important to most teams in the AFL. You can base your judgments on him from last night or from what he did last week. Learn to take the bad with the good and I reckon he is an important part of our midfield going forward.

How dare a guy who has played just over 20 games not dominate in a 100 point belting. Delist.
The expectations are getting more and more ludicrous. People were actually calling for Johnson and Holman to be delisted friday night.

Must be ******* horrible to be a footballer sometimes. I can't imagine what it would be like to have the weight of that much public expectation on your shoulders.

The expectations are getting more and more ludicrous. People were actually calling for Johnson and Holman to be delisted friday night.
Oh God, I'd like to think this isn't true.

Sadly I don't doubt it at all.

Must be ******* horrible to be a footballer sometimes. I can't imagine what it would be like to have the weight of that much public expectation on your shoulders.
Try being me......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't understand why Holman was on Gray, but to call for then to be delisted is actually ludicrous.

I still don't understand why Holman was on Gray, but to call for then to be delisted is actually ludicrous.

Agreed, delisting is so soft, I was calling for him to be sacked at matches end!! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back