Blue Dimension

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
N Mystics & GC Lightning
this would only be a fair comparison if kanye west had never actually made any music.
regardless of how well he's going in the VFL he couldn't crack into a team that was performing poorly, yet i see numerous people here claiming he's best 22.

You DO realise he is a first year player who was out for a large portion of the season due to a fractured leg? Jeez. He's talented but he isn't superhuman.

Last edited:

kanye_best

Cancelled
Jul 1, 2011
Levi's Beard
AFL Club
Carlton
You DO realise he is a first year player who was out for a large portion of the season due to a a fractured leg? Jeez. He's talented but he isn't superhuman.

yes i do realise that hence why i wanted to know why so many have him slotting comfortably into our 22.
it isn't like a troy menzel who has at least shown something at AFL level.

koutamarto

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
BIGBELL.jpg
New desktop.
Every time Belly gets near it I start screaming big bell. My kids always ask who big bell is. :p

Last edited:

this would only be a fair comparison if kanye west had never actually made any music.
regardless of how well he's going in the VFL he couldn't crack into a team that was performing poorly, yet i see numerous people here claiming he's best 22.
Well I can't speak for everyone, but personally I was talking about an ideal future, not the best 22 right now.

PuffDragon89

All Australian
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Man City
I've been very critical of Bell and his awareness and decision making, however he's really proved me wrong these last two weeks. Here's hoping it continues.
Same here but great to see such an improvement past couple weeks. Another year under Juddy's wing will do wonders, hopefully he can come along in leaps and bounds with a good pre-season and a healthy 2015.

PuffDragon89

All Australian
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Man City
Tom Bell's improvement in the last two weeks have been impeccable. I love this kid. You guys remember the sheppard he laid on Lukey Dunstan in Round 16? Lachie Henderson gathered the ball on the wing and ran in the forward line. Dunstan was the one providing the chase which had little hope. Just as Lachie kicks it, Bell lays an absolute smashing sheppard on Dunstan who isn't even near Henderson. Just watching, fap fap fap.
This should keep you entertained. A good 75m sprint to get there too. Great bump!
Bells Bump.gif

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2004
Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton
The Cotchin hit was better
Cotchin...

trent-cheatin-o_zps17f552f4.gif

Lenny...

bell2hayes.gif

bell-2-pole-axe-hayes-o.gif

Crameri...

bell-2-crameri-o_zps2e32d20c.gif

Big hit on a player who is just as solid* as Bell.

*It was the drugs.

Fair to say that Bell executes the bump better than Robinson. He could have killed Stanton in that game, but he pulled up to avoid taking his head off. :cry: :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 26, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wayne Carey tonight said he isn't up to it and his spot on the list should be looked at.

No doubt he had a poor game tonight along with about 15 of his mates, and surely he has shown enough in the last few weeks to get another go next season?

Sam The Doc

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Carlton
Wayne Carey tonight said he isn't up to it and his spot on the list should be looked at.

No doubt he had a poor game tonight along with about 15 of his mates, and surely he has shown enough in the last few weeks to get another go next season?
Think he signed a 2 yr deal.

Frustrating player like most, the inconsistency in his performances is annoying. Still young though....

kanye_best

Cancelled
Jul 1, 2011
Levi's Beard
AFL Club
Carlton

don't bother with listening to commentators. they are reactive and have short memories.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton

You'll notice Carey often answers a question without notice with the first thing he sees.
2014-08-23-07-44-11--174258018.jpeg

Last edited:
Disposal under pressure, sometimes even not under a heap of pressure, still needs work but besides last night, he has shown improvement this year.

Even saw him kick it around his body last night, which is something I've rarely ever seen him do. He's always been seemingly limited to just kicking regular forward drop punts from what I've seen in the past and being late to Aussie Rules, I wasn't surprised.

Still think he has a future.

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
Disposal under pressure, sometimes even not under a heap of pressure, still needs work but besides last night, he has shown improvement this year.

Even saw him kick it around his body last night, which is something I've rarely ever seen him do. He's always been seemingly limited to just kicking regular forward drop punts from what I've seen in the past and being late to Aussie Rules, I wasn't surprised.

Still think he has a future.

Very much so !!!

Decision-making has improved somewhat but still has a way to go too.

He was a passenger last night though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back