Rumour Tom Bell to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

His dad is apparently ill. This is the reason he may seek a trade. He has one year left on a contract. Love him in our team and would hate to lose him but family comes first.

You'd make a terrible Collingwood supporter. And thats a hell of a compliment to give someone.

Have watched him all year. Is such a good athlete. Runs flat out from start to finish and gets a lot of the ball.
His issues are and always have been decision making and skills.
Would be interesting to see what Brisbane/GC think he's worth if he does want to go back to Qld due to his father's ill health.
I'm thinking:
Bell + either a draft pick or a swap of draft picks for Aish - win/win
Bell + a high draft pick for O'Meara (a man can dream can't he?) - win/win

and what the heck...we'll throw in Warnock as steak knives. Please, please take him.

Would love the guy to stay.

Having said that if up to me I would easily give him up with the pick from Hendo or Yarran trade for someone like Peter Wright. Would never happen but here's to wishful thinking.

In all seriousness, what would the Sun's part with? Tom Nicholls?

Having said that if up to me I would easily give him up with the pick from Hendo or Yarran trade for someone like Peter Wright. Would never happen but here's to wishful thinking.

Dan Gorringe :)

luke russell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Kreuzer goes we could trade Smith?

If voss were was still here, you would likely get pick 1 + Aish for Bell.

No they wouldn't.

Voss' trades
  • Brent Staker (50 Lions games) and Amon Buchanan (18 Lions games) and #39 (Sam Grimley - 3 games now Hawthorn rookie) later traded with Sydney for #47 (Ryan Harwood - 59 Lions games ) – traded for Bradd Dalziell (28 Eagles' games) and #28 (Mitch Duncan - 104 Geelong games)
  • Andrew Raines (67 Lions games) traded for Pick #44 (Matthew Dea - 31 games for Richmond)
  • Xavier Clarke (1 Lions game) traded for Pick #60 (Jesse W. Smith - 0 games for St Kilda).
  • Brendan Fevola (17 Lions games) and #27 (Callum Bartlett) traded for Lachlan Henderson and #12 (Kane Lucas - 42 games for Carlton now West Cast rookie).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back