Nostradamus Lives Tom Boyd Wants Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should be bent over?
If and its a big IF he wants to go, fair enough. But why should the giants take it in the deal? We should get and will get a decent paycheque wether it be a player or picks.

So what would be reasonable? Pick 5 and...wow Carlton don't really have a lot of trade bait do they looking at their list...

So we should be bent over?
If and its a big IF he wants to go, fair enough. But why should the giants take it in the deal? We should get and will get a decent paycheque wether it be a player or picks.

Boyd will refuse to go to any other club and he will refuse to sign another GWS contract I am quietly confident Boyd is a Carlton player in principle it depends if GWS wish to trade for him this season or lose him for nothing next season.

Boyd will refuse to go to any other club and he will refuse to sign another GWS contract I am quietly confident Boyd is a Carlton player in principle it depends if GWS wish to trade for him this season or lose him for nothing next season.

Was under the impression if you go to psd you cant refuse jackshit.

Carlton will make a play for him (not sure what) but Boyd definitely wants to be a Carlton player he is desperate. If GWS and Carlton can strike a deal based on players preference then that's fine but Carlton will definitely make a big play for Boyd..maybe pick 5 + Garlett.

You do understand that trading is a get to give principle. I reckon that GWS are WAY overvaluing some of their picks but Garlett and #5 for Boyd is , well dreaming….

Go Catters

You do understand that trading is a get to give principle. I reckon that GWS are WAY overvaluing some of their picks but Garlett and #5 for Boyd is , well dreaming….

Go Catters

Ignore pinot. Even I think he's trolling by suggesting Garlett + pick 5 will get GWS to even pick up the phone.

Sounds like umm..... Jack Watts yeah? The overrating of draft picks is incredible. Name 1 number 1 pick currently preforming better than Dayne Beams.
Joel Selwood - and he was #7.

Go Catters

Go Catters

I don't think so - Garlett is a 50 goal a season small forward per year + pick 5. Ignore etsal1 he just likes bending over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think so - Garlett is a 50 goal a season small forward per year + pick 5. Ignore etsal1 he just likes bending over.

That is awesome then. My assessment of what Cats players will get on the market based on that will skyrocket. :thumbsu:
Boyd to Geelong next!

Go Catters

Firstly, Garlett's never kicked 50 goals in a season before.

Secondly, I'm no he.
but is that Garlett before or after the Whack last week…..:rolleyes:

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back