Nostradamus Lives Tom Boyd Wants Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder what his logic is in choosing the dogs considering what's going on down there at the moment

111.png

I thought he was a Carlton lad who would quit of he didnt get to play for them?
So your number one pick and one of your great white hopes does indeed ask to leave and after spending six months saying he loves Sydney, loves the Giants, and will never go, he's actually not loving Sydney, not loving the Giants, and he is about to go... you still can't accept you were wrong. It's always nice when someone concedes they were wrong; why can't you?

GWS are a rabble. Feels like the Brisbane Bears all over again

So your number one pick and one of your great white hopes does indeed ask to leave and after spending six months saying he loves Sydney, loves the Giants, and will never go, he's actually not loving Sydney, not loving the Giants, and he is about to go... you still can't accept you were wrong. It's always nice when someone concedes they were wrong; why can't you?

GWS are a rabble. Feels like the Brisbane Bears all over again
Hmmmm whatever your taking double the dose. Giants have the power here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact it's not Carlton is probably a good place to start...

lol theres no need to be offended and start a tit for tat

Its a legit question, the coach has just walked out and the club is happy to see him go, the captain has requested a trade along with other senior players who are looking to get out

I like a lot of the dogs kids, think Bonts was pick of the draft so far, but theyre hardly painting a picture of stability at the moment, which is why I'm curious a 19yo in his first year of footy has asked to go there during a contract

Is this the first time a top pick has asked for a trade after their first year?

I like a lot of the dogs kids, think Bonts was pick of the draft so far, but theyre hardly painting a picture of stability at the moment, which is why I'm curious a 19yo in his first year of footy has asked to go there during a contract

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That would have only taken 20 seconds to make..all you had to do was place Boyds face over Judds and the Bulldogs logo over Carltons.

..........It was a humourous image, nothing against Boyd taking the money. :drunk::drunk::drunk:

lol theres no need to be offended and start a tit for tat

Its a legit question, the coach has just walked out and the club is happy to see him go, the captain has requested a trade along with other senior players who are looking to get out

Is this the first time a top pick has asked for a trade after their first year?

Nathan Buckley maybe?

WEll he's is GONE….

Boyd to the Doggies for Griffin and pick 6.

Wow….

Lock it up!

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back