Tom Boyd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bulldogs videos section on their home page looks like a Tom Boyd Red light district.

Pickering on Boyd
Garlick on Boyd
Gordon on Boyd

Boyd
Boyd
Boyd

lol how desperate were the dogs... Cameron is twice the player boyd is GWS win this trade easy.. I would be spewing if collingwood paid some 19 yr old that kind of money. He's on buddy wage now... ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man listening to that just made my morning !! That is not just club media speak lines that they still into them. That was honesty right there.

I just really hope they can win a few more games and we can start getting some more through the gate.

I watched the replay last night of the cats game at spotless. Ripping game but only 7000 crowd. Half of them cats.

The weather didn't help us this season. It seemed to piss down every home game. These loyal boys deserve some healthier numbers and with a few more wins they will hopefully get it

Man listening to that just made my morning !! That is not just club media speak lines that they still into them. That was honesty right there.

I just really hope they can win a few more games and we can start getting some more through the gate.

I watched the replay last night of the cats game at spotless. Ripping game but only 7000 crowd. Half of them cats.

The weather didn't help us this season. It seemed to piss down every home game. These loyal boys deserve some healthier numbers and with a few more wins they will hopefully get it

Great interview with young Johnny.

Factors that did not help our crowds last year:

- weather
- night games. Honestly, if you're encouraging families to come and junior AFL games are on Sundays, Saturday night games are not helpful
- track work on at least three weekends when games were on

Honestly GWS should do some sort of deal with Sydney trains re public transport. If cost of train not in ticket price, then at least some recognition as to track work not affecting Lidcombe/Olympic Park on game weekends!

Great interview with young Johnny.

Factors that did not help our crowds last year:

- weather
- night games. Honestly, if you're encouraging families to come and junior AFL games are on Sundays, Saturday night games are not helpful
- track work on at least three weekends when games were on

Honestly GWS should do some sort of deal with Sydney trains re public transport. If cost of train not in ticket price, then at least some recognition as to track work not affecting Lidcombe/Olympic Park on game weekends!

So true. I've mentioned the track work issue on each of the members surveys they put out. Lack of easy public transport on track work days kills about 2k off crowd numbers.
Trying to get casual fans let alone supporters to a game is near impossible when instead of a simple train trip, there are 3 slloowww buses (+40mins travel time) and transport staff who can't tell you what bus is the most direct route.

Off topic - sorry about that...

Love Jonny Patton. He made it pretty clear that even though there was an offer from the Dogs he was re-signing with us anyway. Definitely one of those "buying in on the journey" players we need around the club.

I also think that some of the tweets and comments heard from some of the players (Jezza and Treloar) made it pretty clear they don't look like going anywhere any time soon.

I also think it was great to see Paul Conners come out very early in the trade period when Dylan Shiel's name was mentioned to say straight up "Nope, he's contracted and very happy where he is" I know his contract runs out this year, but from the sound of the manager (and who can trust those slimy bastards) things look good even on that front.

Boyd leaving and the wild speculation about others seems to have galvanized the rest of the team into sticking even closer together.

Good to see.

I tell you big Tom is going to get roughed up when he plays us next year.

Well Patfull is likely to play on him, he has no particular personal beef with Tom, so I don't know how rough. But if he goes in and does his chop out 2nd ruck work.... well, then he comes into Mumford's field of vision, and that's an entirely different story.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back