Multiplat Tom Clancy's The Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Some rumours about that there could be a open alpha for this soonish. Will be interesting to see how it's progressing after hearing some not so good things about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hype for this game has dropped off to a point where I don't really care if it's good or not. I have nothing riding on this right now. Such is the reputation of Ubisoft atm. If it releases and it's good, awesome I'll grab it, if it's s**t it's just another game I'll skip.

Yeah Hype for this game has dropped off to a point where I don't really care if it's good or not. I have nothing riding on this right now. Such is the reputation of Ubisoft atm. If it releases and it's good, awesome I'll grab it, if it's s**t it's just another game I'll skip.

Yeeah, it was very close to top of my want lists. Now I forget it is coming out... I stoped wasting time trying to keep up to date with its progress

I think the hype has died because of the lack of any imformation on the game, even the people that have played it at e3 still aren't sure whats going on because ubi wont/cant explain the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back