Toast Tom Cutler re-signs until end of 2017!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Could cutler be the one that will replace patful?
This is what I'm hoping. A lot of hype and pressure to put on him I suppose, but hey. Suppose it depends if we decide to put McStay forward or not.

We got you Cutler!

On-The-Buses.gif

I rekon he will be the 2nd best of our draftees behind McStay.
No room in that top two for Lewy or Aish? I thought Lewy reminded you of a young Boomer Harvey?

You won't read this though because you have me on ignore. I can say anything I want.

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

riev6r.jpg

Last edited:
Great news. A rich harvest that draft may prove to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe the majority of supporters realise how awesome this kid actually is.
Yep, that goal VS Sydney and his game from Richmond is a small sample of what we will get from him.

No room in that top two for Lewy or Aish? I thought Lewy reminded you of a young Boomer Harvey?

You won't read this though because you have me on ignore. I can say anything I want.

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

3503396.jpg

Can now!

Very pleasing. The turn around of fortunes continues. Goes to show that hard work and commitment builds a lot of luck.

Awesome news. Has that extra time with the ball that all good players have, very excited about how good he'll be in the next few years.

Nah, the new software excludes ignored posters from being quoted as well. You'd know this if you bothered to get in on the ignoring craze - all the cool kids are doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back