Tom Jones at the Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW - in terms of s**t bands to bring in, you Gen Y posers have no friggen idea

Any fool can find a bad pop artist. You have to crank it up a notch

You get one of the best ball-busting rock songs the world has ever known, and get it covered by the musical equivalent of a Libra Fleur

Haha

I see your Celine and raise you with Shania:D

I nearly did a Bon Scott and choked on my own vomit when I first saw this.

Wasn't it only last year or the year before that the AFL stated an intention to seek out Australian entertainment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as the likes of Lee Kernaghan and Adam Brand are ridiculed by AFL fans, they would bring a level of enthusiasm to it, which I doubt any other performer could match

Tom Jonas will only be at the Grand Final if Port win three finals straight.

What a bore fest
I can see Tom Jones being a lot like Lionel Richie. Getting into the spirit of things and having heaps of fun on stage. Things like this you don't want people who take themselves too seriously.

I can see Tom Jones being a lot like Lionel Richie. Getting into the spirit of things and having heaps of fun on stage. Things like this you don't want people who take themselves too seriously.
Tom Jones would of been good for the 1970 Grand Final, at least Ed Sheeran is relevant to this time but he would be good to see at pub gig or maybe a music festival, he certainly doesn't scream Grand Final entertainment to me, I want something to blow us away.

Hope it doesn't turn out to be another Meatloaf debacle. Aussie talent and Mike Brady will do for me. John Farnham and Jimmy Barnes singing You're the Voice a few years back is what you call entertainment.

'Virgin Australia Pre-Game Show' is this the AFL's version of the 'Super Bowl Pepsi Half Time Show' but for geriatrics?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back