Rumour Tom Liberatore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could just be talc???View attachment 175588

When is that photo dated ? I mean Harley do not rack copious amounts of blow and then take photos with some random dude for him to social media that s**t . Do it in the sanctity of your home or hotel room where nobody can see you ...

More likely, the guy just posted the caption as a joke after asking Harley for a photo, and Harley doesn't even know about it...it's hardly 'evidence' that Bennell was on the drugs again

How come every time an AFL player is found to use drugs recreationally they are treated like Hunter S Thompson? 'Drug addict', 'drug addict', 'drug addict'. Too much 60 minutes for you lot.

Yep, and whenever someone is caught doing drugs they have a mental health issues. Ahh have they ever stopped to think that maybe people who do/try drugs do it because they like it not merely becuase they are ill. Morons.

Yeah maybe. We'll wait and see. I won't stake my rep on it (not that I have any). They will probably deny it butlLet's see how badly the bulldogs are into JC.
Are you suggesting we would involve Libba in a trade for Carlisle?

Boy oh boy.

Yep, and whenever someone is caught doing drugs they have a mental health issues. Ahh have they ever stopped to think that maybe people who do/try drugs do it because they like it not merely becuase they are ill. Morons.
It's ridiculous. The second someone is rumoured to have taken drugs the public talk about them like they living out a scene from the Basketball Diaries or something. Newsflash - 25% of your beloved club dabbles in a bit of drugs every now then, if not more.

Are you suggesting we would involve Libba in a trade for Carlisle?

Boy oh boy.
Maybe not as I put two and two together regarding him and Carlisle as the bulldogs are into Jake. I have heard the whisper that young Libba could be up for trade. Now before you play the man and not the ball like the others, let's see how it plays out. You can line up with everyone else to tongue my nuts and if he is traded.

No, there is raisin toast and there is fruit toast. Raisin toast may be called fruit toast, but fruit toast can have fruits other than raisins. That's my contribution to this thread.

BANG, pwned that campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back