Analysis Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

The kid has yet again proved that he is a gun, and will continue to be a gun for a long time in red and white.

On that basis, the mods should do the right thing and put this thread into permanent hibernation, because i for one am sick of seeing it on the first page.

On that basis, the mods should do the right thing and put this thread into permanent hibernation, because i for one am sick of seeing it on the first page.

we can't do that because people will still talk about it. Just don't read it.

Good game by Tom. Got a bit more space. Needs to flatten his kicking to avoid up and unders. Loved his hardness

Coach John Longmire said "he certainly racks up possessions but i stand by my stupid decision to ignore him most weeks, there are many things he needs to work on, a lot of them are the indescribable intangibles, they don't apply to others just Tom. He might stay in now, but hopefully he drops off soon and I can send him back to the NEAFL."

Coach John Longmire said "he certainly racks up possessions but i stand by my stupid decision to ignore him most weeks, there are many things he needs to work on, a lot of them are the indescribable intangibles, they don't apply to others just Tom. He might stay in now, but hopefully he drops off soon and I can send him back to the NEAFL."

Skimming that quote I thought it was real. Wouldn't surprise me to hear Longmire say something like that.

Yes with Mitchell I am genuinely worried if he has one poor game he will be back in the NEAFL. He is not given the same leeway as most other players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes with Mitchell I am genuinely worried if he has one poor game he will be back in the NEAFL. He is not given the same leeway as most other players.

Mitchell knows he is just one bad game away from returning to the NEAFL, so he never allows himself to become content after a good one – or even two good ones.

There you have it one bad game away from being dropped again.

=D

Mitchell knows he is just one bad game away from returning to the NEAFL, so he never allows himself to become content after a good one – or even two good ones.

=D

He just got back into the team & now he is undroppable? The Mitchell-ites must think he is Sam Reid is something.

Skimming that quote I thought it was real. Wouldn't surprise me to hear Longmire say something like that.
He basically was saying something like that, that was quotes from the article paraphrased. Horse was awkwardly trying to justifying the non-selection.

What does Horse know about coaching ? I say let BF do the selections each week.

Longmire has had his phone hacked by News Limited no doubt.

=D

I think that is a fair analysis. If Mitchell has a bad game and Bird has a good NEAFL hit out, their roles will be swapped.

Bird V Mitchell is the biggest one on one battle for selection in the whole Swans squad.

I believe that Longmire is very reluctant to pick both Bird and Mitchell in the same 22 if Parker and Kennedy are available . The only time it's happened recently is in the wet, where pace is not a big factor.

I think the three inside midfield extractor theory is the only way to look at Mitchell's and Birds prospects. It's as clear as the cricket test team philosophy of picking three quicks and a spinner, which occurs 90% of the time.

I think that is a fair analysis. If Mitchell has a bad game and Bird has a good NEAFL hit out, their roles will be swapped.

Bird V Mitchell is the biggest one on one battle for selection in the whole Swans squad.

I believe that Longmire is very reluctant to pick both Bird and Mitchell in the same 22 if Parker and Kennedy are available . The only time it's happened recently is in the wet, where pace is not a big factor.

I think the three inside midfield extractor theory is the only way to look at Mitchell's and Birds prospects. It's as clear as the cricket test team philosophy of picking three quicks and a spinner, which occurs 90% of the time.

Poor Bird its not even close

He basically was saying something like that, that was quotes from the article paraphrased. Horse was awkwardly trying to justifying the non-selection.

Yeah I know, I saw the real quote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back