Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Official Fremantle Board Tontine Tipping Competition

NOW TAKING PLAYERS FOR COMPETITION PART II - STARTING ROUND 11

List of rules:
Rule #1: You have to pick one winner each week. Draw or loss and you are out. You must tip before first bouncedown.

Rule #2: No one can pick in the game with the greatest line head start each week, according to Player OzBet website. (if there are 2 games with the same biggest line then this rule is ignored).

Rule #3: You cannot pick the same team over a rolling 4-week period. i.e. if pick Freo in Round 2, you can’t pick them again until Round 6.

Rule #4: You can gain an immunity round if you elect to pick an underdog (as per the Player OzBet website, at the time you make the tip) and they win. This means you get an extra life. You can earn a maximum of one immunity round in the competition. NB: As per Rule #1, you must tip before first bouncedown!

Rule #5: If you forget to submit a tip before first bouncedown, you get the team with the greatest head start (i.e. the team least likely to win).

Last player standing wins!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and what is that?

Flying_Hellfish.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raging...randson_in_"The_Curse_of_the_Flying_Hellfish"

I'm in for a round 2 start. I'd suggest running it through a spreadsheet uploaded to googledocs or similar.

That is:
Post tip here.
Host uploads a spreadhseet and checks nobody has tipped the same.
Rinse. Repeat.

Google spreadsheets and docs are my life, use them for everything. Will definitely be using for this :)
Thanks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back