Competitions Tontine Tipping Comp - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Specials for Round 15:
Cannot tip: Sydney (v GWS), as per Rule 2
If you fail to tip, you get: GWS (v Sydney), as per Rule 5

Lots of short priced favourites this week, but could there be some immunity value in Essendon (v Geelong)? Or perhaps Melbourne against the Bulldogs?

Showdowns are notoriously peculiar, and the Crows desperately need to win. Same goes for Carlton in their rivalry game v Collingwood. St Kilda are in the whoever-is-playing-Richmond-is-surely-a-good-chance-to-win category this week, but are they too crap to take this opportunity?

Is GWS to go back-to-back versus Sydney the best value Rule 5 lock-in tip this season?

Lots of questions, just 8 answers. You have just under 4 days!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I go Geelong? I think I tipped them a few rounds ago, but I can't remember the rule ... is it three weeks back plus the round you're on, or three weeks including the week you're on?

If not Cats, then I'll go Pies.

Cheers.

It's four weeks, so three weeks + the round you are on. So yes unfortunately you can't have Geelong. But Collingwood is a-okay. :)

TONTINE TIMEZ ROUND 15

As always, North Melbourne provide good Jekyll and Hyde value, and torpedo three players. Additionally, we lose another player due to Melbourne.

So we are down to just 4!

HOWEVER, this exciting weekend has seen TWO players earn immunity, for successfully backing Adelaide in the Showdown. Well done to Freeeoo and Okinakashi ashi!

Also, well done to Seppo (just!) and PapaJ (just!) on winning through to fight another Tontine day.

As always, the next round post will be done tomorrow, once we have a hottest favourite/biggest underdog.
I will be further reporting then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back