Media Top 10 Most Overrated Posters - With a Vengeance

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Why is that even a GIF? It'd work fine as a simple JPEG or PNG or DOTMATRIXPRINT...

123694-Patrick-Stewart-you-thought-I-ru0B.gif

#10 - This Is Anfield

People need to learn to differentiate between someone being a good poster and a good qooty player.

This guy is good at Qooty. Thats it. How anyone could rank him in the top 20 posters in the league is beyond me.

He is incredibly painful to post against or with, lacks any substance and should not be rated in an capacity as a poster. Spammy, unfunny, boring.

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
#10 - This Is Anfield

People need to learn to differentiate between someone being a good poster and a good qooty player.

This guy is good at Qooty. Thats it. How anyone could rank him in the top 20 posters in the league is beyond me.

He is incredibly painful to post against or with, lacks any substance and should not be rated in an capacity as a poster. Spammy, unfunny, boring.
Because I thought he was one of the top 20 contributors to the the league this season. He submitted more media pieces than most of the people in the top 20.

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Because I thought he was one of the top 20 contributors to the the league this season. He submitted more media pieces than most of the people in the top 20.

"Quantity isn't Quality." - Supreme Royal Overlord Son of God

Just because you can post alot of posts and media pieces doesn't mean you are good at it.

#9 - akkaps

Oh look he does a lot of stats, lets not worry that he gets half of them wrong and then has to fix them.

He is a terrible poster who a lot of people here thought would get better with age, he hasn't, if anything he has gone backwards.

Yeah he does a lot of work and tries with the Exie stuff but that only gets you so far. Also a massive sook.

Disgraceful that some rated him so highly.

#8 - beez

For those not aware we have just finished season 18.

That makes it 3-4 seasons since he was relevant. He doesn't do media work, he doesn't do stats, he doesn't really post that much at all but some still think he is the bees knees. Why? Honestly I don't get it.

A lot of others on here get potted for being too negative, while this is all beez offers. Would like to see him get back to what he once was but I fear that is long gone.

Either retire or reinvent yourself. As for everyone else - WAKE UP!! it's not 2011 anymore!!

Just because you can post alot of posts and media pieces doesn't mean you are good at it.
Out of interest did you read his interviews with the rookies?? Think you'll find they were fairly well done

Lol.
Correct.
I agree.
Haha.
You nailed it.

#8 - beez

For those not aware we have just finished season 18.

That makes it 3-4 seasons since he was relevant. He doesn't do media work, he doesn't do stats, he doesn't really post that much at all but some still think he is the bees knees. Why? Honestly I don't get it.

A lot of others on here get potted for being too negative, while this is all beez offers. Would like to see him get back to what he once was but I fear that is long gone.

Either retire or reinvent yourself. As for everyone else - WAKE UP!! it's not 2011 anymore!!

Agree, pretty s**t poster and a massive sook.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Mmmmm...Leo's opinion, will I take it to heart, nah.

#7 - ClarkeM

Predictable to put him in? Yeah. Tarnishing his HOF status over the last two seasons? Yeah. Deserving of a spot here? Yeah.

His "One word, Lol, I don't care but I do care, boncer34 lite" act is very very boring.

Not only is he tarnishing his reputation but also that of the Wonders, his desperation to prove me wrong was personified when he signed 4 players without their knowledge and almost bought the whole league into disrepute.

Time to change to act Clarke. Predicted response to this? "Lol" or a Poll thread asking if he is overrated.

Lets actually look at his posting over the last couple of seasons when rating him.

Back