Top 4 Battle

Who do you think will finish in the top 4?

• Chelsea

Votes: 56 88.9%
  • City

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • United

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 57 90.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Spurs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Southampton

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

IIRC you only went above them when you played first in a round and they played afterwards. In general they have been above you this season except for brief periods of time.
we've been ahead of them for over half of the season.....they only caught us about 6 weeks ago

It's certainly better than your logic. Which I'm guessing is, 'I support United so we're better'. Because there isn't much else to suggest you're better.

Have you ever known me to have use that as my basis? Pretty crap response Jatz.

I don't think we are better than Chelsea or City. Didn't realise it was so farfetched to think the team I support at it's best this season is better than the side one point above us who could be below us in a week.

IIRC you only went above them when you played first in a round and they played afterwards. In general they have been above you this season except for brief periods of time.

You are clueless.

I don't think we are better than Chelsea or City. Didn't realise it was so farfetched to think the team I support at it's best this season is better than the side one point above us who could be below us in a week.

You are clueless.

You're clueless if you think for a second that only one Arsenal player is good enough to make your team.

You've yet to provide a reason why you think that you're better. I'll happily concede if you can provide something I haven't already thought of.

I don't think you normally use that as your basis but currently that's the only thing that seems to have come through.

You've yet to provide a reason why you think that you're better. I'll happily concede if you can provide something I haven't already thought of.

I don't think you normally use that as your basis but currently that's the only thing that seems to have come through.

I'm not asking you to concede, frankly your opinion on it is irrelevant to mine, you've told me your criteria so if United get above Arsenal again this season which is quite possible I'll know that you know we are better.

You're clueless if you think for a second that only one Arsenal player is good enough to make your team.

Ok FAITH. Your input is treasured as always.

I'm not asking you to concede, frankly your opinion on it is irrelevant to mine, you've told me your criteria so if United get above Arsenal again this season which is quite possible I'll know that you know we are better.
Which is fine. I'm just trying to understand your basis for being better than them.

Harsh. i found FAITH amusing.

Saw Faith posted on the Bay and main board recently. #Come back FAITH #STANDBY FAITH #MARQUEE

You'd have to be a dead set moron wouldn't you to come up with the clueless crap WorldCup2022OZ does. No logic at all just sprouts random bullshit hoping that at least some of what is said sticks as truth.

You are right, FAITH was superior in every way, shame she is permabanned here.

Don't think he fits our style, too much of a 'nothing' player. Blind would be good as the DM but Carrick not creative enough to displace the likes of Cazorla, Ozil, Ox etc.

Wenger on why Carrick should win PFA POTY in 2013:

He is a quality passer. He could play for Barcelona, he would be perfectly suited to their game. He has a good vision and is an intelligent player

I think he'd love to have Carrick at Arsenal tbh, he's a criminally underrated player and as much as I love Blind he's not in Carrick's class when it comes to composure and conducting the pace of the game; few in England are. Carrick would be a perfect fit for Arsenal IMO, he's the sort of player you don't fully appreciate until he plays for your team but I honestly think when Carrick hangs up his boots he'll deserve to go down as one of the smartest signings Fergie ever made.

Which is fine. I'm just trying to understand your basis for being better than them.

Your logic is sound, no need for my own. You also agree that all nine teams above Dortmund are better sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to be a dead set moron wouldn't you to come up with the clueless crap WorldCup2022OZ does. No logic at all just sprouts random bullshit hoping that at least some of what is said sticks as truth.

You are right, FAITH was superior in every way, shame she is permabanned here.

No worries. We'll have to call you the new Grandblue.

You've only been above Arsenal consistently from match week 15-20 when you were in 3rd position.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/manchester-united

Arsenal have been above you for the majority of the season.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/arsenal

You were as low as 16th for a couple of matches. So some nice s**t talking to suggest Arsenal only went above you 6 weeks ago. Makes your opinion that only one Arsenal player is good enough to get in your team even more laughable.

No worries. We'll have to call you the new Grandblue.

You've only been above Arsenal consistently from match week 15-20 when you were in 3rd position.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/manchester-united

Arsenal have been above you for the majority of the season.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/arsenal

You were as low as 16th for a couple of matches. So some nice s**t talking to suggest Arsenal only went above you 6 weeks ago. Makes your opinion that only one Arsenal player is good enough to get in your team even more laughable.

Oooops I didn't claim that :drunk:
That's not what you said.

They knocked you out of FA Cup and have been above you all season. To suggest only one player from them would get in your side is ridiculous.

All season means all season. You then follow up with:

The lie detector says that is a lie.

Sorry but I'm a big boy, calling me GrandBlue has zero effect :$

This season? Yes they are better than what Dortmund have been this season.

That's not what I asked, I asked are they better sides. So are those teams above them better sides than BD in general.

The fact we are 1 point apart at this stage of the season shows how close we are in terms of team quality.

The only players that would undoubtedly get into the other teams XI would be:

United: De Gea, Rooney
Arsenal: Sanchez, Koscielny

Anyone else is debatable, and between Arsenal and United fans I doubt we'd ever come to an agreement.

The fact we are 1 point apart at this stage of the season shows how close we are in terms of team quality.

The only players that would undoubtedly get into the other teams XI would be:

United: De Gea, Rooney
Arsenal: Sanchez, Koscielny

Anyone else is debatable, and between Arsenal and United fans I doubt we'd ever come to an agreement.

I've been harsh on Koscielny and I agree with you. I'm also not claiming United are levels above, I think both are close.

In general what? There's no parameter there. What do you want me to compare them against? Value of squad?

Don't worry, I plan on revisiting this in two weeks for your newest opinion. :hearts:

Back