Top 8 locked in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2009
In My House :)
AFL Club
Richmond
Probably helped by the fact we don't play this weekend.
giveup.gif

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Adelaide and Richmond the only teams outside the 8 that could still make it. West are only a game off the pace but I don't think they'll get there.
we won't make it... we'll get on a roll win some games and then lose to a saints or giants to finish just outside. I've seen this movie many times before..

Adelaide and Richmond the only teams outside the 8 that could still make it. West are only a game off the pace but I don't think they'll get there.

Richmond won't make it.
Not sure Adelaide will either.

Essendon may get in, but they'd want to improve their performances on what they have dished up over the past few weeks.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
we won't make it... we'll get on a roll win some games and then lose to a saints or giants to finish just outside. I've seen this movie many times before..
Ah but Ive seen some older versions where the ending was quite different, dont give up hope yet it is a very even season if we play anywhere near like last week for the rest of the year we will beat most sides outside the top 4, it's a longshot but you never know

You won't make it. You need to go at least 3-1 in the next 4 (given that there's 2 you should win and 2 50/50's that makes it likely, unless you drop the 50/50's, which is very possible considering you lost to GC and the Dogs) because I can't see you beating Freo or Sydney after that. Best case scenario over the next 6 weeks is 4-2 IMO, which puts you 6-7 and needing to go 6/9 in the last couple of months (hard to see) and the most likely scenario is 3-3 which makes it 5-8 and virtually impossible for you to get in.

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Norths % would be a worrying factor when jostling for a finals spot later in the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back