Top Tens of 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

GCFC Digital

Senior List
Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey guys,

We'll start putting together our Top Ten countdowns for season 2014 shortly and want your input!

Here's what we're planning so far:

- Top ten goals for 2014
- Top ten marks for 2014
- Top ten hits/tackles/chases for 2014

So reply back here with your nominations for each of those categories and we'll include what we can.

Also happy to hear any feedback on what other content you'd like to see during the off-season - whether it's written or video pieces - we'll do our best to cover it.

Cheers,
Kieron

Plans on saying which players are having off season surgeries and what they are, GCFC Digital?

Hall must have had something seriously wrong to be gone for 3 months.

Yep, it's on the radar! Hopefully not far away..

It doesn't really fit into any of the categories above but if you had a top ten plays for the year then that 65 metre bullet from McKenzie in the third quarter V Essendon the other week would be in mine, like Brad Johnson just said "WOW!!!"

This is my nomination for GOTY :)

iAJ7ISy9CClQB.gif

Hey guys,

We'll start putting together our Top Ten countdowns for season 2014 shortly and want your input!

Here's what we're planning so far:

- Top ten goals for 2014
- Top ten marks for 2014
- Top ten hits/tackles/chases for 2014

So reply back here with your nominations for each of those categories and we'll include what we can.

Also happy to hear any feedback on what other content you'd like to see during the off-season - whether it's written or video pieces - we'll do our best to cover it.

Cheers,
Kieron

Hey K, Would it be wrong and a blight on our players to have a top 10 bloopers of 2014. Funny (at least looking back) shanks and brain farts? lol

Hey K, Would it be wrong and a blight on our players to have a top 10 bloopers of 2014. Funny (at least looking back) shanks and brain farts? lol

Not sure we'd be able to get that through but definitely interested to hear what moments you had in mind? I know Dion had a falcon against the Eagles that made the highlights package on the website but no others really spring to mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure we'd be able to get that through but definitely interested to hear what moments you had in mind? I know Dion had a falcon against the Eagles that made the highlights package on the website but no others really spring to mind.

Im not too sure off the top of my head lol. Some time in the coming weeks I will be re watching all games so I'll let you know . . . Falcons are always comedy gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back