Top two finish awaits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just out of interest, which games do you have us losing??.....I have us potentially losing rd 15 against the Hawks, and question marks against Richmond and North away (rds 17 and 21).....
Watching Richmond this year (yes they could turn form around) if we dont beat them we are in a sad state. They used to beat us in the clearances and run from there.. cant see that happening this season. It would be good to have some statement away wins this season, strike some fear into the opposition.

Not only are they near on unbeatable at home... they are simply near on unbeatable!

Watching Richmond this year (yes they could turn form around) if we dont beat them we are in a sad state. They used to beat us in the clearances and run from there.. cant see that happening this season. It would be good to have some statement away wins this season, strike some fear into the opposition.

Not only are they near on unbeatable at home... they are simply near on unbeatable!
I agree with this....But the Tigers always scare me for some reason :(!!

Given this in one of our few games at the MCG, we will want to make sure we win this one ...

Hope so - I'll be in Melbourne for that game (and Man City vs. Real Madrid the previous night) - looking forward to seeing a dominant Freo display on the MCG.

Just out of interest, which games do you have us losing??.....I have us potentially losing rd 15 against the Hawks, and question marks against Richmond and North away (rds 17 and 21).....

I have nominated Hawks in Tasmania, with the caveat that there's never been a better time for us to beat them there and Rd23 game against Port when other considerations may present.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then with Hawks/Port as potential losses I worry about these danger games - Bulldogs away, Adelaide away etc. We just need to be on our game.

I dont think the dogs away is dangerous.... as dangerous as wce maybe, but that wasnt dangerous. 30-45 points.

Freo vs Port will likely be on a Friday.

It can't be because they gave us the Sunday afternoon game round 22. Don't think we can have a 5 day break between games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back