Top two finish awaits!

Banker

Club Legend
May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
WC will beat st kilda next week thus setting up a challenging QF v Hawrhorn,which IMO WC will win.

IMO it's setting up to be a derby GF.

Freo and WC are in the box seat to play in a historical derby GF.

If its derby GF might get a replica of the trophy made, I'm that confident we will beat the Eagles lol

Would love to see the number of suspensions :D also it might get the Vics interested in our derbies.

Begrudging congratulations for finishing in top spot

This season you seemed to have mastered the art of getting out in front and then just coasting to the finish. Has kept opponents interested but you've still got the desired result.

Couldn't have positioned yourselves any better for a crack at a flag (fyfes shin splints notwithstanding)

Anywhoo, hope it doesn't work out;)

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Begrudging congratulations for finishing in top spot

This season you seemed to have mastered the art of getting out in front and then just coasting to the finish. Has kept opponents interested but you've still got the desired result.

Couldn't have positioned yourselves any better for a crack at a flag (fyfes shin splints notwithstanding)

Anywhoo, hope it doesn't work out;)
Gah it's not shin splints. But thanks for the congrats :)
I'm starting to warm up to a derby GF. It'd be a damn great game.

Banker

Club Legend
May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
How much is a flag from a derby final worth? Surely its equivalent to three premierships :D

Would love nothing more than to play the Eagles in the GF.

All those "derby trophies" jokes, will back fire on them.

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
How much is a flag from a derby final worth? Surely its equivalent to three premierships :D

Would love nothing more than to play the Eagles in the GF.

All those "derby trophies" jokes, will back fire on them.

that inaugural derby grand final premiership would be something pretty special for either club me thinks

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
With our finals experience I couldn't see us losing a derby gf.

Plus a fit fyfe and hopefully a fit ballas. It will be hugely important that our backline stays healthy also.

Would love a derby GF. Would people rather we play Sydney? (Assume if we get there that we knock out Hawks in prelim)

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
If we lose a derby grand final then I know all that ridicule I havent received since primary school will come flooding back. West Coast fans are feral and wouldnt hesitate to rub it in our faces.

poshman

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If we lose another one we will cop it from most fans anyway.

The only team I'm concerned about at the G is hawthorn. Even then I think they aren't quite the team they were.

Marty Whitelaw

All Australian
Aug 27, 2014
Nedlands
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth Falcons, LA Clippers
Weather forecast says a massive cold front to hit perth around 5 on Friday arvo...hoping the Eagles and Hawks just absolutely destroy each other in a tough game, with the Hawks just getting up.

Back