Total Divas

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
I have about 2-3 episodes to go till I watch today's episode which BTW just finished airing in the US. Hopefully it's up on Youtube soon. It truly is an amazing show. Both the Bella's a beautiful but I prefer Brianna over Nicole (LOL see what I did there :) :p)
I really hope they add more divas to the show to make it more interesting. Would love to see AJ on the show. She seems like a very interesting person outside of wresting.

From what I've heard AJ is literally the nicest person you will ever meet. She knows where she came from, and is grateful for everything she has.

You can watch all the episodes like an hour later on watchwrestling.net

Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
From what I've heard AJ is literally the nicest person you will ever meet. She knows where she came from, and is grateful for everything she has.

You can watch all the episodes like an hour later on watchwrestling.net

Yeah AJ's a sweetheart! She has a genuine love for the business and I'm just happy for her. She gets to do her dream job. Getting paid for something she loves. It's great to have someone like her as champ. Natalya and AJ are my 2 current favorite female wrestlers and they both have things in common, they love the business, have always dreamed of being WWE Divas and both are terrific female wrestlers. :D

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The latest episode turned a lot more serious, and didn't have many comedic moments in it, but either way it was still enjoyable. John Cena's face when Nikki was cooking dinner on his precious marble bench was ******* pricless! He looked like as if someone was dead in a pool of blood.

More photos of his house.. Holy * me what a damn mansion.

Nikki is a hoe on the show made me like her

Watching them on this show has made them a lot more attractive never thought much of Nattie and the Bella's but the girls are gorgeous

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
caption this
008.jpg

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Righto, time to revive this thread!

Season 2 just kicked off and man I seriously love this show. Although I feel like they make it too obvious that the stories are not being told in order.
Example: Eva Marie is putting her 'husbands' protein powder etc into a bag and in the next shot, it's still on the counter as they are having a fight.

A glimpse of Vinny in this episode, hell yeaaah!!

P.S I did not realise Eva was 29 holy hell she is smokin

Back