Total Divas

Feb 8, 2013
Darwin
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just finished watching the first season and was surprised how much I actually liked it haha. Never really got into the main roster Divas matches unless AJ was wrestling (NXT Divas matches I find better with Emma, Paige, Summer Rae, though they're all on main roster now). Now I'm finding myself following the matches with the Total Divas cast :p. Gonna start watching season 2 soon.

Any E reality show starts an ep with fighting and at the end its all happy and back to normal

I stopped watching this show and will only start watching if AJ joins the cast

Eva's family s**t me no end. That's what is so good about downloading it- I can just fast forward through it all.

Looks like it'll be a very interesting season.

Yep looks like Summer and Rosa have legit heat.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
Love when they cut to the crowd when they are meant to be excited and there is usually about 1 person who is cheering. Even that's debatable, he could be yawning and stretching.

Love when they cut to the crowd when they are meant to be excited and there is usually about 1 person who is cheering. Even that's debatable, he could be yawning and stretching.

Shits me to tears
It's all random crowd shots.

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
Brie, Eva and Ariane are on the new episode of Talk is Jericho.
Just had a listen to it. As we all know the show is somewhat (if not all) scripted but they won't say that but there's a few time you can gather that what they've said isn't what they were meant to say and it just makes it seem like it's scripted. Eva in particular I think at one point early says something about her getting the job then when in talk about what/how it was filmed says something completely different. Still not a fan of Ariane. Something about her that I don't like.

The Hardy Boyz will be a killer to listen to I reckon. Never really listened to Jericho's podcasts until the last few weeks I've gone and listened to a few. Pretty good

Never really listened to Jericho's podcasts until the last few weeks I've gone and listened to a few. Pretty good

If you haven't yet listen to the 2 part one he did with Edge and Paul Heyman.

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
So I learnt watching the first episode of Season 3 that Rosa was away for over a year in rehab. I honestly didn't notice or care.

Lol at Nikki trying to keep her fertility treatment a secret from Cena, but then having it aired on international television. I know it's now like 4-5 months after the events of the show actually happened, but still.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
So I learnt watching the first episode of Season 3 that Rosa was away for over a year in rehab. I honestly didn't notice or care.

Lol at Nikki trying to keep her fertility treatment a secret from Cena, but then having it aired on international television. I know it's now like 4-5 months after the events of the show actually happened, but still.
lol at thinking events like that in the show aren't completely scripted

Back