Total Divas

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a lot of it is based around real situations, however in typical WWE fashion they dramatize the hell out of it. That situation in particular had the dumb logic of say Dean Ambrose turning up in a taxi on time just as Rollins was cutting a promo for an open challenge.

WWE Divas Alicia Fox and Paige have been added to the cast of "Total Divas," WWE and E! announced Monday.

Fox and Paige will be included in new episodes airing in 2015. When the episodes begin airing in January, nearly the entire Divas roster will be on the show except for Divas champion A.J. Lee, Layla, Lana, and Emma.

so since the Divas on the show can't win the title, we're one step closer to Lana being the champ.

WWE Divas Alicia Fox and Paige have been added to the cast of "Total Divas," WWE and E! announced Monday.

Fox and Paige will be included in new episodes airing in 2015. When the episodes begin airing in January, nearly the entire Divas roster will be on the show except for Divas champion A.J. Lee, Layla, Lana, and Emma.

Don't really know why Layla isn't on there TBH. She's always been more of a Diva than a wrestler.

so since the Divas on the show can't win the title

Is that an actual rule, or just the way things have played out so far?

Last edited:
BTW, just catching up on the last couple of episodes, TJ is such a master troll. That poker face and calm tone that he always has when engaging in some verbal battle with Nattie is hilarious.

Leaning against the kitchen counter, "You just need to take it easy", while Nattie is having a meltdown :p

Last edited:
I'm trying to understand the logic of trying to get a $1.3M, 6 bedroom house, when you're a couple in your 20s with no kids, and one of you is on the road all the time. I understand that when people get money that they want nice stuff, and you can always aspire to something more than you have, but come on.

Pretty stupid of Nikki to assume that Ariane and her boyfriend could afford it too, even if they are doing alright for themselves. I mean, has she not noticed the financial situation of her own sister and D. Bryan (who'd together most likely be making much more money than a low-level Diva and her BF)?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's for story purposes I think. Daniel and Brie are in no financial difficulties as unlike what is portrayed on the show, he is still getting paid.

Yeah I get that, but still, think of the money they would be on, and the house they're living in (does it even have a second bedroom?), etc. I some of it is probably personal taste, and they like to live a bit more modestly than some of their peers, but they're not living in a mansion either, probably because they can't realistically afford it.

Surely Nikki isn't that stupid to think that Arianne could really afford something in the $1.5M-$3M range. I mean, the girl is barely above NXT at this point. I mean, going by some of the figures quoted here, Arianne is probably only earning like $50-$60K, and even if he does make good money, I doubt her BF is really in the million dollar listing range either. She didn't really articulate it well when she tried (I think she was trying to still be nice), but Arianne needed to remind Nikki that not everyone makes or has the backing of Cena money when it comes to houses.

I know I'm probably overthinking the whole thing, but it just seemed genuinely stupid.

Last edited:
Looks like they are trying for some kayfabe in the 2nd part of the season with Nikki and Brie having a fight.

There could be some element of reality to it. I mean, Brie's meddling has basically led to Cena pulling the pin on his relationship with Nikki. Nikki can't be too happy about that, even if it was coming for a while.

Some episodes of Total Divas can be alright, but this new episode was absolutely terrible.

I understand now. Cena lost to Brock at Summerslam because he was having relationship troubles with Nikki. It all makes sense now.

Paige is coming down the entrance ramp

Cole: Paige is skipping around the ring

Great editing.

I also love the great advertising Natalya did for WWE's wellness policy. Seems coincidental.

Whole series shows it really, but latest episode confirms it as much as anything else - Nattie has to be one of the biggest "I'd like to bang her, until I actually spend time around her" types around. She's just such a wet blanker, and so f**king uptight and neurotic and un-cool about everything!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back