Total List of AFL Live 2004 PC Bugs!

Remove this Banner Ad

well medium is too easy

i have played 4 games this season on hard and lots em all by atyleast 30 points

in the first two i was going well until the third qtr where i always seem to suck

i dont think i have ever kicked more than 2 goals in the second half in this season.

all 4 full forwards have kicked big bags of goals (thompson, lloyd, grant, kent kingsley)

thats coz its so hard to punch the ball

i now go for the mark and i do better that way

its also **** hard to get the ball out of the centre i always get tackeld striaght away coz i miss the split second opertunity to handball/kick

also if i just get the handball away while tackled its normally throwing the ball

and heres another

eg: misiti tackles buckley

commentator says: great tackling display there by buckley

maybe it was a great tackling display to handle the tackle?? lol

and add to this list wat everyone says we are looking at one hell of a patch needed

I've had the pleasure to speak to one of the guys at Acclaim who works on the AFL Live website, and he's been around looking for ways to improve the game to submit to the game designers.

Compared to EA, who use 50-60 people to make thier popular Fifa Series, Acclaim only uses 15 or so I've heard.

:)

btw, check the link on my sig and have your say on the Game, and my planned AFL Gaming website :)

Formatted on Friday night and replaced Windows XP, with the much more efficient Windows 2000 and as a result, AFL Live 2004 is working smoothly (no crashing errors so far)

Still have the line-up problem during a short, finals campaign, though.

Currently there is only one patch for AFL Live 2004. This patch applies for Windows 98 and Windows Me users who are experiencing Kernel32.dll errors when trying to start the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading this thread has given me the heartiest chuckle. Joe Misiiti a red headed 150kg man, some developer must have had it in for him that year :D

That is 100% accurate.

One of the developers went to school with Joe and used to get bulled by him. Typical "Revenge Of The Nerds" type stuff.

So, this was the payback.

This story has been doing the rounds for a while now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back