Tour De France 2014 Stage 8: Tomblaine - Gererdmer La Mauselaine

Remove this Banner Ad

Nibali held his own on the final climb, Contador would've liked to have gained a few more seconds than he did.

How was the stare Nibs gave Contador the whole way up that last climb! he's certainly a lot stronger than in the Daulphine, should be close.

Good stage, a nice taster of things to come in the mountains.

Contador looked amazing, his team is very strong.

Nibali just as impressive, will be interesting to see if he has the ability to strongly accelerate with Contador. At the Dauphine, he had no acceleration at all.

Porte with a good performance. Talansky gone (can't say I'm disappointed, after his tirade yesterday).

How was the stare Nibs gave Contador the whole way up that last climb! he's certainly a lot stronger than in the Daulphine, should be close.
contador must have a sore after having to look over both shoulders so much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contador looked bloody good, didn't look like he was above 80%. just testing Nibs out a bit i reckon.

very interesting stage through for the tour, the peleton imploded as soon as they hit even those short climbs.

Contador looked bloody good, didn't look like he was above 80%. just testing Nibs out a bit i reckon.

very interesting stage through for the tour, the peleton imploded as soon as they hit even those short climbs.
Did you see him after the finish, looked like he wouldn't blow out a candle! Astana were no where to be seen.

What I do is set an alarm on my phone for when the action is set to start, that way if and when I fall asleep the phone goes off in time for the fun to begin!
Good idea, though with a baby going nuts last night and the other kids on school holidays, I knew I'd need every minute!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back