TPFP closed :(

Remove this Banner Ad

If that's the case then I have absolutely no idea why I was white anted out of existence at TPFP.

Me too ...

.I posted on both forums as same username but mostly on TPFP ... I did post something from there on here ... or made a reference ... upset someone there ... thought maybe in reference to choc re signing?

....I cant recall exactly anymore. I was Permabanned ... no warning or explanation.

ANYways ... Welcome all from TPFP. ...Enjoy

Me too ...

.I posted on both forums as same username but mostly on TPFP ... I did post something from there on here ... or made a reference ... upset someone there ... thought maybe in reference to choc re signing?

....I cant recall exactly anymore. I was Permabanned ... no warning or explanation.

ANYways ... Welcome all from TPFP. ...Enjoy

I hear what people are saying, and I remember you as a regular poster, but I am very surprised that anyone would have got the lemonade and sars from TPFP for criticising Choco.

From about mid 2008, he copped it bigtime, and when he called season over with 9 or 10 rounds to go ( in 2009? ) the complaints reached a crescendo.

There was even one regular poster, who is also a long time poster here, who said something like ` it is the Port Adelaide Football Club, not the William's Family Football Club ', and I believe he then had a number of altercations with a family member, some of which made it to print on the site.

Last edited:
I do know about a particular moderator that was ditched by TPFP for deleting posts that were critical of MW and had done so with me a couple of times claiming that I was encouraging treachery or something weird like that. I know that this moderator received numerous complaints and deserved the dumping, I think received a temporary ban as well. I can't remember if that was before or after the flag ... I think after. Perhaps she/he did ban some people off her/his own back that I'm not aware of. She/he returned as just an infrequent poster.

Last edited:
I do know about a particular moderator that was ditched by TPFP for deleting posts that were critical of MW and had done so with me a couple of times claiming that I was encouraging treachery or something weird like that. I know that this moderator received numerous complaints and deserved the dumping, I think received a temporary ban as well. Perhaps she/he did ban some people off her/his own back that I'm not aware of. She/he returned as just an infrequent poster.

Nah, moderators didn't have the capacity to ban people, only Vi and Mark as admins could do that. At the end of the day, it was their site and their call as to who should or shouldn't be a member.

I had about 2000 posts as MikeD on TPFP. I left after I was disgusted with some racist comments. I didn't miss it.

Hi everyone that's come from TPFP.

I had about 2000 posts as MikeD on TPFP. I left after I was disgusted with some racist comments. I didn't miss it.

Hi everyone that's come from TPFP.

that is completely not on
There is no room for racism anywhere, anytime. period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless it's about white south africans right?
Most racist bunch of people ever. Even against a white Aussie. I should know. Work with a heap of them. Obnoxious people. They need to pull their heads out of their arses.

Most racist bunch of people ever. Even against a white Aussie. I should know. Work with a heap of them. Obnoxious people. They need to pull their heads out of their arses.

Agreed, a lot of them bobbed up in the grocery industry in this country in the late 1980's ( the Afrikaner type ), they were absolute arrogant a*seholes, many of whom would happily tell you they left South Africa because of the removal of appartheidt.

They would have fitted in very well with Adolph and his henchmen.

Agreed, a lot of them bobbed up in the grocery industry in this country in the late 1980's ( the Afrikaner type ), they were absolute arrogant a*seholes, many of whom would happily tell you they left South Africa because of the removal of appartheidt.

They would have fitted in very well with Adolph and his henchmen.
I work in an iron ore mine, we've had an influx of South Africans, middle management. Lots of whites, and some blacks. The black people, most of them are geologist, are bloody beautiful people. So easy to work with and try and sort problems out. And very smart to boot.

The white south africans, 90 % of them are arseholes, and dont want to know you, or think your opinion counts for s**t. They live in an area in Whyalla amongst themselves and have tried to claim the town for themselves. Its sickening. I'm not a racist person. I have an uncle that is aboriginal, he has taught me all i know about my fishing. But these white south african people need to move with the times and realise you cant be so arrogant and rude.

How you finding the mining industry right now Piston_Broke ??

A lot of our mining customers are fairly quiet... Liebherr, CavPower etc... Hoping this one out Ardrossan way gets going before long.
Dropping out a bit Zakk. I work for Arrium ( OneSteel ) Depends on the Chinese at the moment for our market. They love our high grade ore. There's been a downturn just lately but apparently they want to go again with making steel over there. So see what happens. Over here in Whyalla you know your job is safe when you see two or three big Chinese cape ships in our harbour swallowing iron ore.

See how we go. We have magnetite too, so its a good little mine.

Dropping out a bit Zakk. I work for Arrium ( OneSteel ) Depends on the Chinese at the moment for our market. They love our high grade ore. There's been a downturn just lately but apparently they want to go again with making steel over there. So see what happens. Over here in Whyalla you know your job is safe when you see two or three big Chinese cape ships in our harbour swallowing iron ore.

See how we go. We have magnetite too, so its a good little mine.

Nice... I deal with Mark and Bevan a bit down there too. Doing a wear plate job at the moment for you guys, as well as more Tundish Hooks.

Nice... I deal with Mark and Bevan a bit down there too. Doing a wear plate job at the moment for you guys, as well as more Tundish Hooks.
Ok, i might have come across you then :p Tundish hooks sounds like your tied up with the steel works. I'm out at the mine. Iron Duke. 50 kays out from Whyalla. I live in Whyalla obviously. Next time your down this way let me know and we'll have a beer. I get on with the neighbors cat, and i hate cats :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back