Podcast Trade and Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a great show!
Looking forward to the next one.

If you do some live broadcasts at the game will 5aa and other broadcasters stop you?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Really good podcast, well done to the hosts!
peaked at 27 listeners?
I'd listen to you guys & girls all day as opposed to Trade Radio with terry Wallet!

well done

He is not in the same stratosphere. Even our professionalism leaves him well behind

Was a great show!
Looking forward to the next one.

If you do some live broadcasts at the game will 5aa and other broadcasters stop you?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

They should be giving us a plug

Mate you're welcome to skype us any time, if the right time presents! We were on around 12 hours ago, what time is that for you?

This time of year the difference is 13 1/2 hours from Adelaide. I will indeed take you up on your offer sometime--be the easiest voice ever recognized no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any replay?

sounds like you guys had alot of fun wit ha good number of people.
No doubt that would grow as your fame does ;)

Is there a recording those of us who let you down can listen to?

Awesome fun tonight guys and thanks to all those who listened in and participated. Definitely gives us motivation to go forward with live shows next season.

For those who missed it, the recordings are up on our mixlr page here: http://mixlr.com/crow-cast/showreel/ . More polished versions (maybe) will be uploaded to our usual hosts by the end of the week.

Thanks again :)

sounds like you guys had alot of fun wit ha good number of people.
No doubt that would grow as your fame does ;)

Is there a recording those of us who let you down can listen to?

According to a friend, we're pseudo-celebrities

Going on crow cast definitely makes you famous, I was stopped and recognized 10 times by 8 different people this morning.

That's because you were sitting at the bus stop because your car got toad

Is it getting put up as a podcast? That's my means of listening to y'all ...

I can't believe he found it so quickly, it's like he was looking for an excuse to play it. weirdo

I'm tempted to agree there was some pre-planning going on. When I searched for Frank Walker, the first hit I got was a Duck Sauce remix:

Anyway, pretty impressive for a first attempt at a live cast. Would listen again!

Last edited:
Is it getting put up as a podcast? That's my means of listening to y'all ...

you listening via phone or via ipad or laptop? I know trying to find the 'showreels' on http://mixlr.com/crow-cast on the phone is beyond me, but they show up on the ipad or a laptop when you go to that link. (Left hand side menu underthe www.bigfooty.com link is the option to listen to past 'showreels'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back