Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...meron-re-signing/story-fni5f7qp-1227258962864
JEREMY Cameron’s bold commitment to Greater Western Sydney has helped encourage homesick Victorian Adam Treloar to consider staying at the fledgling club.

Treloar’s management has started contract talks with the Giants, signalling a significant change of mind.

It is understood Treloar last year told confidants that he was set on leaving GWS so he could be closer to his family in Noble Park.

But a string of off-field successes, highlighted by Cameron’s astonishing five-year deal, appears to have blunted Treloar’s desire to leave.

also wouldn't mind going after Stephen Coniglio, Will Hoskin-Elliott and Dylan Shiel as well as Treloar
Coniglio super overrated imo. Shiel is a little overrated too. Neither have a great deal of class. Good goers, but not elite talents.

WHE on the other hand.....

classic pogba

tumblr_lbwlyg5AyQ1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

* Pogba

Love a good FACT. I know Worksafe Vic have Essendon in their sites. They have conducted reviews of a lot of Victorian clubs in the last couple of months and the only file left open is Essendons.

Don't be surprised if Worksafe have been pestering ASADA for their investigation material.

Luckily for Essendon the AFL have already whacked them for their practices and poor management. I don't think the AFL will do it again.

Its all about a past or present players(s) engaging representation outside of those appointed by their club(s) or the AFLPA for proceedings that are certain to arise if adverse ASADA findings are handed down.

Patrick Ryder isn't the only player concerned with the consequences that Essendons inability to keep even the most basic of medical records will have on their careers let alone their health into the future.

FACT! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coniglio super overrated imo. Shiel is a little overrated too. Neither have a great deal of class. Good goers, but not elite talents.

WHE on the other hand.....
Just some rough stats coniglio averages 20.77 disposals a game shiel averages 20.64 luke ball over his career averaged 20.44 will hoskin elliot on the other hand
Averages 12.38 and nearly a goal a game , dont think shiel and coniglio are overrated at all , hoskin elliot does flashy things but not consistent I would say

Just some rough stats coniglio averages 20.77 disposals a game shiel averages 20.64 luke ball over his career averaged 20.44 will hoskin elliot on the other hand
Averages 12.38 and nearly a goal a game , dont think shiel and coniglio are overrated at all , hoskin elliot does flashy things but not consistent I would say
I hate just looking at total stats to assess a player. Doesn't even come close to telling the story. Boyd got a heap of the ball last year and was awful.

Shiel and coniglio are fit, strong, tough young guys. They go hard. But coniglio in particular is a very average ball user and doesn't hurt the opposition. Shiel is on that continuum as well, but can be damaging at times. Both decent players, and Shiel above that level potentially, but neither of them have star potential and both are slightly overrated imo.

Whe is asked to stand in the forward pocket next to cameron, boyd, patton, the resting ruck etc, in a team that couldn't move the ball and when it did, moved it very slowly. All for a kid that's a natural wingman anyways. He was slaughtered by cameron last year.

Go watch them play live and tell me your opinion of these 3 guys then.

I hate just looking at total stats to assess a player. Doesn't even come close to telling the story. Boyd got a heap of the ball last year and was awful.

Shiel and coniglio are fit, strong, tough young guys. They go hard. But coniglio in particular is a very average ball user and doesn't hurt the opposition. Shiel is on that continuum as well, but can be damaging at times. Both decent players, and Shiel above that level potentially, but neither of them have star potential and both are slightly overrated imo.

Whe is asked to stand in the forward pocket next to cameron, boyd, patton, the resting ruck etc, in a team that couldn't move the ball and when it did, moved it very slowly. All for a kid that's a natural wingman anyways. He was slaughtered by cameron last year.

I have and i think they are all good players , ward is better though and I will never get over him leaving , still love him though even have him as my wallpaper on my phone in Gws colours :(

Im with you on that Fronk.
I dont mind the media playing down the importance of a WHE signing as id love him at the dogs.
seems they are focused more on the signings of other rather than WHE.
Next 12 months going to be very interesting in that space.

Im with you on that Fronk.
I dont mind the media playing down the importance of a WHE signing as id love him at the dogs.
seems they are focused more on the signings of other rather than WHE.
Next 12 months going to be very interesting in that space.
I don't see how he could be happy with how they handled him last year.

Guys like Shiel and coniglio get a bunch of backwards/sideways short ones that teams concede a lot of the time as well. God I hate that part of footy.

I don't see how he could be happy with how they handled him last year.

Guys like Shiel and coniglio get a bunch of backwards/sideways short ones that teams concede a lot of the time as well. God I hate that part of footy.

Fronk you've seen a bit of WHE, is a Brad Johnson comparison out of the question (who by the way is the type of player we desperately need)?

Fronk you've seen a bit of WHE, is a Brad Johnson comparison out of the question (who by the way is the type of player we desperately need)?
Don't think he's as fiercely competitive as Johnno. More athletic and even better skilled (big call) though. Doesn't find the ball in the same way either. Not a bad comparison though.

WHE reminds me of Robbie Flower.

Don't think he's as fiercely competitive as Johnno. More athletic and even better skilled (big call) though. Doesn't find the ball in the same way either. Not a bad comparison though.

Flower will do :) R Flower is in the best few wingman I've seen.

Only seen flashes of WHE (sickens me watching Ward play there) and on descriptions of his role it seems similar to that of a Brad Johnson, marking goal kicking winger/half forward. That Fronk thinks he's better skilled than B Johnson...wow.

Gee I know the season hasn't started and there is a lot to play out, but I kind of can't wait for it to end already. Problem with getting WHE is that we really would need to finish dead last to get him via the PSD, as GWS no doubt will be dicks in trading assuming he's keen and available.

I won't be barracking against my club, last time I did it was for the years that landed us the Griffen priority pick, the whole process made me that sour that I got into my first and only fight at the footy....but gee you can't help wondering how being last might help us this year if WHE is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back