Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

More and more convinced that WHE is the perfect player to add to our squad. Elite overhead, elite endurance and speed and magic skills. Perfect mix for our transition game. Go get him.
gws mouthpiece Tom Browne reckons he's next cab off the rank in their re signings.

Latest article on Shiel (afl website) though suggests he's gone-diddly-one. He played a ripper yesterday too, broke lines. We need lines broken

gws mouthpiece Tom Browne reckons he's next cab off the rank in their re signings.

Latest article on Shiel (afl website) though suggests he's gone-diddly-one. He played a ripper yesterday too, broke lines. We need lines broken
Good goer, but I'm not as sold on Shiel as a fit for our squad.

More and more convinced that WHE is the perfect player to add to our squad. Elite overhead, elite endurance and speed and magic skills. Perfect mix for our transition game. Go get him.
Need to see him start performing at a higher level.

Garry Lyon spreading rumours that Dion Prestia is coming home at the end of the year on Footy Classified. Clearly a great player still on the up but would people think he is a fit for what we need?

Wasn't he a TAC team mate of Wal and Libba ?

Prestia is a gun and i believe hes in the suns leadership
be very surpised if he left gold coast.
Not sure how he would fit a dogs lineup if we happen to chase him

Hoping we put a nice offer in front of Suckling. Bev could help get him over the line too.

Would really add something to the backline and hopefully Webb can come in this year and show something across half back too. Could have two silky left footers comers out of defence next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies have been pecking away at Prestia for a long time
Seems like the pies are really ready to throw their weight around, I reckon they would of gotten Boyd if we didn't.

I'd love Prestia, one of the better young midfielders in the comp, would rather him over someone like Shiel. Still all about throwing everything we have at Treloar though.

Seems like the pies are really ready to throw their weight around, I reckon they would of gotten Boyd if we didn't.

I'd love Prestia, one of the better young midfielders in the comp, would rather him over someone like Shiel. Still all about throwing everything we have at Treloar though.
Why would they? They have Jesse White!

Was going to make a thread for that

I reckon Roughy's commitment to the club is more important than Dahlhaus'. He is a leader now, he will turn 25 in a couple of days and is showing the right direction for the future, hopefully he can guide the kids to all bond, unite and strive for success in the near future.

Thank god we never traded for him, as some of us hoped we would.
I will slowly raise my hand and say I was part of the pro-Jesse White camp.

Not if Boyd doesn't kick over 9000 goals this season :rolleyes:
Just watch, he'll go 5 or 6 games kicking 1 or 2 goals a game, and then he'll kick 4 or 5 and everyone will say what a Masterstroke it was to get him. I love the media, I love reading and watching it, but they are pathetically convenient. I value the opinions of many of the people here more than most of the mainstream media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back