Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fronkalicious, you reckon Treloar will leave? He has been one of the more vocal about staying, but looks like the offers that are going to come in are big. I just can't see him leaving the way he talks about his contract and GWS.

Would be a huge get for any Victorian club. Would take him before Carlisle, not that I think we'd even be going for him.
My guess is treloar stays and whe/Shiel leave. Just a guess though. Gws need picks for their academy talent as many have already pointed out. And they need to keep their cap under control. They'll be super active again in the trade period. Should be fun.

My guess is treloar stays and whe/Shiel leave. Just a guess though. Gws need picks for their academy talent as many have already pointed out. And they need to keep their cap under control. They'll be super active again in the trade period. Should be fun.
Where you reckon Shiel will end up? Richmond fans seem to think they're the ones who are all over him.

Hopefully we're in the race for WHE.

Richmond, Carlton or melbourne would be my guesses.

No idea if we're into whe or not. Hope we are.
Hadn't heard about the Dees.... Not surprised. Blues more into Shiel than WHE according to my source. Something to do with SOS.....

Where you reckon Shiel will end up? Richmond fans seem to think they're the ones who are all over him.
Doesn't he have a connection to the club?
The noise suggests they are front runners but if they have a soft finish to the year Shiel could reconsider.

Doesn't he have a connection to the club?
The noise suggests they are front runners but if they have a soft finish to the year Shiel could reconsider.
Going out with Chocco's daughter is the connection that gets thrown around a lot.

The last thing I'd want to do is work for the Mrs father
This. Shiel to Tiges still gets thrown up all the time because of this though, no idea why.

One good thing is if GWS have to trade good players to get picks for the academy kids. They end up being weakened by losing good players to the opposition, but then those picks effectively get taken out of the draft, meaning we get higher picks.

I wonder if Chris Yarran would be a good pickup? Outside pace, skill to burn, looks disinterested at Carlton. Second rounder maybe?
He is what we require. Use him as a small forward or outside mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Chris Yarran would be a good pickup? Outside pace, skill to burn, looks disinterested at Carlton. Second rounder maybe?
He is what we require. Use him as a small forward or outside mid

Too much of a liability, pass

Too much of a liability, pass
What has he done that has created issues? He got pi55ed off at Mick for starting him in the vest once. He snotted Chappy, not sure what other issues he has.
He certainly is getting frustrated with Carltons on- field predicament, I don't blame him. Recruitment to that club has been putrid. Management worse.
Think he is worth a chance, look at Jeffy at Melbourne. Yaz is a better player than Jeffy.

What has he done that has created issues? He got pi55ed off at Mick for starting him in the vest once. He snotted Chappy, not sure what other issues he has.
He certainly is getting frustrated with Carltons on- field predicament, I don't blame him. Recruitment to that club has been putrid. Management worse.
Think he is worth a chance, look at Jeffy at Melbourne. Yaz is a better player than Jeffy.

Just too many question marks, comes across as a downhill skier & has had a fair share of injury problems. No doubt he has talent, but I just don't think he's the type of player for us. That said if circumstances were there & he didn't cost us too much, he could be worth it. Just not a priority I guess

They don't like him. Carlton fans I mean, I work with a couple.
They dislike Jones and Tutt
Everitt even though from Swans is just accepted. Which is kind of odd as he has played well for them.

The probably don't like him because he is s**t :)

Not keen on WHE after this game. Didn't even notice he was playing.
They played him way too deep, from memory. I hardly pay attention to opposition players on first viewing, but I think i'm I remember seeing him really deep when I saw him.
Gave him no space to run, which is his greatest strength.

That said, he was s**t today. 4th round pick should do it :p

Whe is consistently played out of position. He's a goal kicking wingman every day of the week. He ain't a small forward.
He might be sick of plastic by the end of the year.
Only worth a second rounder at the most at the moment. Let's hope he chooses us and becomes what we think he will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back